ChannelAdvisor Consistently Deliver Great Service

United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 73
ChannelAdvisor Consistently Deliver Great Service
5 Dec 2013
In my joint roles of CMO and CTO I’m constantly in talks with new providers, and as an 18 Month Veteran of ChannelAdvisor, I’ve been using their platform for long enough to know I wouldn’t want to be without it, and glad to have implemented it.

Steve Jobs said “Our job is to figure out what they’re going to want before they do” when talking about customer requirements, and is in that area where I feel ChannelAdvisor are unrivalled.

Their Marketplaces solution, allows us to effortlessly react to 3rd party changes and easily explore new marketplaces to test viability and increase our reach. Their platform is generally updated biannually, is both flexible and robust enough for our growing needs and has ensured we have the time to concentrate on the core of our business.

Account Management has always been strong and the pre and post sales support has been second to none.

I have extended our initial commitment to harnessing the talents at ChannelAdvisor and have contracted them to manage both Paid Search and more recently Comparison Shopping.

I attended Catalyst 2012 and intended to attend in 2014 and would thoroughly recommend this event independently of the software and services ChannelAdvisor offer.

I have no hesitation in recommending ChannelAdvisor to any business with similar needs and I’ve every confidence they would be as satisfied as I am.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics