The Best Around

Poster
Gridstop
Kudos: 65
starstarstarstarstar
The Best Around
6 Dec 2013
We moved from Channel Advisor to eSellerPro 4 years ago. We have never regretted the move for one minute. We now operate websites, as well as both eBay and Amazon sites in different countries, and everything that needs to be done, can be.
The warehousing system is fantastic with both multi locations and multi item location within each warehouse (we use both). The integration into all channels is both simple and efficient, and the link into Sage means even the accountant is happy (not an easy feat).
The support function is now excellent. Originally it was slow and frustrating but since about 2 years ago it changed to become slick and responsive, and customer issues are quickly resolved. Anything that live support cannot resolve is handed to a development team, who are straight onto it.
I would also add that the account management function is excellent with ours assessing our account, and finding way to increase our sales. This has been much appreciated.
Overall therefore I can only give it 5 starts. Would I think of switching elsewhere? No. I regularly check other offerings and in my view there is nothing to compare.
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder