Great service and affordable

Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,310
starstarstarstardim star
Great service and affordable
16 May 2014
I have used OCD for my eBay store, listing designs and my two websites (Volusion based). They do a great job and were very thorough in helping design the store. I was especially impressed with how fast they work, sometimes too fast as I couldn't always get to review the work as quickly as they would like! In addition to the design work, working with their installation people was a pleasure as they provided excellent instructions on integrating the listing design into Blackthorne. Best of all for me, I was able to do it all by email - I'm not big on conference calls. They have a in-house simple project management system that makes the work pretty clear. There prices were very reasonable too - at least by my standards.

Ok, so, after all this, why did they not get 5 stars? I think because some of the people who work there and are not always paying attention The main issue I had was that on the second job I had them do, the original person did not bother to read the project and would ask questions that had already been answered, a pet peeve of mine. This said, I would recommend them and plan to use them for future work.
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics