The ONLY e-commerce solution

Poster
stylecentre
Kudos: 109
starstarstarstarstar
The ONLY e-commerce solution
22 May 2014
I can only speak highly of the service we have received from Channel Advisor since we signed up over 12 months ago. Our company had to take some time to prepare our data which we were helped with at every step, having every query answered within 24 hours (usually a lot less) and our launch manager was simply brilliant at both training us and take care of any problems.

Since we have launched we now sell on over 15 different markets across the world and our stock is managed from one central location. Before Channel Advisor it took us 3 months to launch on a new platform with our vast inventory, we managed to launch on 10 different platforms within 6 weeks and we have seen a sharp increase in both sales and profit as well as saving huge amounts of time handling stock across multiple platforms.

Having Channel Advisor has saved our business hiring at least 2 extra employees and have enable us to sell in markets many months before we could have manually achieved this, so in terms of cost it has been well worth it as a business decision.

I feel the great strength of Channel Advisor is that they are ahead of the competition, they are securing agreements with some of the largest marketplaces in the world and always looking for ways to bring their customers to new markets, so when we are planning for the future of our business, we do not need to worry about where to go next or how we can even start to go about selling in a certain market, Channel Advisor take care of that and we are currently launching our products in New Zealand and next we will be looking to China, Japan and South America, all through Channel Advisor and their partnerships with the biggest marketplaces in these regions.

I cannot recommend them highly enough as a business that has been using the platform for over a year now and has expanded rapidly and has numerous opportunities worldwide for our business to grow. If you sell online you owe it to your business to at least speak with ChannelAdvisor first.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
onlymefromoverthesea
Kudos: 67
Pull the other one..
17 Jun 2014
this is SO obviously someone that works at ChannelAdvisor! The wording. It's SO very ChannelAdvisor.
stylecentre
Re: Pull the other one
17 Jun 2014
Just to clarify have never worked for Channel Advisor, I have been the co-owner and now Managing Director of Style Centre Ltd since 2006, we have used Channel Advisor for almost 18 months now and simply thrilled with the service, as per my review we are simply thrilled with the service, support and opportunities Channel Advisor has created for our company and the increase in turnover and ease of management for our company.

The wording is my own and happy for anyone to contact me to talk details about our successes and the part Channel Advisor has played.

Ignore onlymefromoverth as he is 100% incorrect, I am just a very happy customer, and from our recent vists to Catalyst USA and UK, we are not the only ones!!
Supplier
UK United Kingdom
daytodayebay
Kudos: 484
Re: The ONLY e-commerce solution
4 Jul 2014
Nice to have two side of the story here.

However, it will be nice to have discussion with tips and tricks of selling online rather than product discussion like that of Channel Advisor who I believe is rich enough an don't need any more promotion
DaytodayeBay.Your one stop eBay and Amazon Solution Provider
onlymefromoverthesea
4 Jul 2014
The 1st post is by someone working at ChannelAdvisor. It's on other sites too funnily enough. Everything in this review could not be further from the truth. They have managed to RUIN our entire business and stop at nothing to get money...for NOTHING. 22k later - that is what we've got from them - less than nothing for 22k...and we're STILL paying!

WHAT a mistake to make. NEVER again. Anyone that works for ChannelAdvisor should be ashamed.
Supplier
UK United Kingdom
daytodayebay
Kudos: 484
4 Jul 2014
I seriously think this forum should be used to name and shame other companies.

It would be nice to have some sort of discussion on tips and tricks to sell online.
DaytodayeBay.Your one stop eBay and Amazon Solution Provider
onlymefromoverthesea
4 Jul 2014
Isn't that what's just been done?
The tips and tricks I have to offer are: DO NOT USE ChannelAdvisor

DayToDayEbay wrote:

I seriously think this forum should be used to name and shame other companies.

It would be nice to have some sort of discussion on tips and tricks to sell online.
stylecentre
11 Jul 2014
In response to onlymefromoverth, once again I do not work for Channel Advisor, please stop saying that as it not true and yes I have posted my review on another site, my review of the company has not changed and so I do not see the issue putting the same review on another site, Im surprised you had such a bad experience with them, can I ask what your business does and how you lost 22k with channel advisor, as my experience has been nothing but positive.
been-bitten-too-much
Kudos: 18
2 Sep 2014
A question for the style centre limited : I've tried to find you online but I can only get info from an amazon storefront and companies house. It is a little odd that I cannot find a website, even a basic one to give the consumer a view of your company contact information. I've tried stylecentre.co.uk, stylecentre.com, thestylecentre.co.uk, stylecentrelimited in both com and co.uk. Am I missing something? Companies house says that Style Centre Ltd was incorporated in 2012, stylecentre limited was dissolved in 2010.

I was going to contact you and speak with you about your experience with Channel Advisor.

I have had several calls from them and they have promised the world and the moon on a stick and working on the premise that 'if it sounds too good to be true' - you know how it goes. I have pulled CA up on many issues and asked if they are that confident about there system then a free 3 month trial wouldn't hurt but they flatly refused.
stylecentre
2 Sep 2014
Hi been-bitten-too-much, to confirm we are Style Centre Ltd incorporated in 2012 and we are selling only through e-commerce at this present time, although we have just purchased the active website www.designer-man.co.uk and you will see our business information on this site in the near future once the contracts are signed this week!

We trade as JPR Clothing on ebay (our main e-commerce outlet) and we also do have the website www.jprclothing.com under construction, this has been ongoing for a couple of years and for this reason I wouldn't recommend you have a website constructed by BT - my reference for them would be pretty poor!

Happy to talk to you about Channel Advisor, my number is 07734723799 and its James. The solution channel advisor provides really works for us and I can only recommend them from our own experiences.
Report review abuse

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor