Beginners Software

Poster
repete
Kudos: 30
Beginners Software
25 Apr 2006
Hello Everybody,

Great website, Great information

I am in the process in starting my e-Bay business full time.

I am looking for a software that specializes in listing. Since Im starting a new business I will have no feedback. I need a software that will make my listings look as professional as possible and prints invoices

While searching the Web I noticed some auction software would allow up to 8 pictures in one listing without Ebay charging you for each picture. I need a basic program that doesn't break the bank.

Thanks

[Last edited: 26 Apr 2006]
United States United States
repete
Re: Beginners Software
26 Apr 2006

repete wrote:

Hello Everybody,

Great website, Great information

I am in the process in starting my e-Bay business full time.

I am looking for a software that specializes in listings. Since Im starting a new business I will have no feedback. I need a software that will make my listings look as professional as possible and prints invoices

While searching the Web I noticed some auction software would allow up to 8 pictures in one listing without Ebay charging you for each picture. I need a basic program that doesn't break the bank.

Thanks
repete
27 Apr 2006
Why Doesn't anybody help me. I did research on inkFrog, Auction Hawk, Andale, Market Blast, Auctiva ETC and I am confused can some one Please help me. Im new and confused. I need a professional opinion,
avalonai2
Kudos: 80
27 Apr 2006
Start with:

1. do you prefer desktop or online?

2. do you want to pay 1 time or monthly for the software?

3. at the start how big are you going (more or less than 100 items per day, week, or month?

4. in terms of scale can you grow with the software or will you out grow it in x amount of time?

5. how much automation do you want or need?

Auction Wizard 2000 is good but has a learning curve that is, in my opion is, moderate. It does alot on the other hand MarketBlast has more automation but the curve is higher and not as friendly an interface as Auction Wizard. Both are desktop solutions. AW2K went to an annual fee while MB is one time payment.

Many have trial downloads so try before you buy, kick the tires and see if it works for you.

Good luck...
India India
alka_22
28 Apr 2006
Hi repete

Andale has a great offline as well as online listing tool. It is just great. You can get in touch with the andale reps. I must tell you andale has a real good customer service. Its reps are very efficient and can help you grow your business well.

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager