Major step forward with Storefeeder. Multi-Channels - One solution

Poster
mc_mc
Kudos: 68
starstarstarstarstar
Major step forward with Storefeeder. Multi-Channels - One solution
12 Jun 2014
After using a well known multi-channel software company, we were very disappointed and after 6 months we had achieved nothing!

StoreFeeder has enabled us to quickly manage inventory and the speed of order processing has increased dramatically. We now have much more time to focus on other jobs whilst StoreFeeder takes care of the rest.

One of the main things I have been impressed about with StoreFeeder is how they listen to client feedback and implement many improvements and features. We have had a lot of custom additions to our account which has helped integrate our unique processing tasks very smoothly and efficiently with StoreFeeder.

StoreFeeder is constantly improving and if you want to improve your business I would HIGHLY recommend it for multi-channel selling!
Supplier
UK United Kingdom
daytodayebay
Kudos: 484
Re: Major step forward with Storefeeder. Multi-Channels - On
4 Jul 2014
Nice to hear that StoreFeeder listens.

I have met Karl in in one of Online Seller Meet Up here in Newport. Genuinely found him enthusiastic on helping online sellers. I strongly believe it is not always the system but people who handles it makes a difference.
DaytodayeBay.Your one stop eBay and Amazon Solution Provider
Merseyside United Kingdom
leytech.co.uk
Kudos: 37
Re: Major step forward with Storefeeder. Multi-Channels - On
12 Aug 2014
Totally agree with this.

Brian and Ian and all the team at StoreFeeder (Karl, Jack, Shaun, Charlie, Ed, and the rest!) are absolutely brilliant to deal with. We have seen so many improvements made and they are always receptive to feedback and constructive ideas. They are a great company to work with and a credit to the industry.

Chris
Leytech Computer Solutions
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware