What do you like most about selling online?

Poster
Andy
Kudos: 11,626
What do you like most about selling online?
4 Jul 2014
Is it being your own boss, working from home, the kick of making sales or something else?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
Australia Australia
Waterhouse Research
Kudos: 78
Re: What do you like most about selling online?
10 Jul 2014
Being able to make money 24 / 7 / 365 is fantastic however I really enjoy testing new strategies to increase sales and conversion rates.
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
Kudos: 250
10 Jul 2014
Yeah -- the lack of any real limit on how much money can be made next month and the month after that definitely has to be one of the most enjoyable aspects of selling online.
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
13 Jul 2014
Apart from the money, I like the challenge.
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Supplier
Nationwide United States
BidOnFusion
Kudos: 38
16 Jul 2014
I enjoy the online-offline interaction, the way your typical relationship starts with selling something online to someone you've never met. Your most active customers continue buying things from you online, you start to recognize their name and email address and phone number as you process payment; without even realizing it, you learn their buying behavior and what types of items interest them. One day, you drop them a personal non-sales related email or pick up the phone and call them, and you put a voice to the name. That buyer-seller relationship continues to the point that eventually you run into your customer in-person at a conference or a local meetup group and put a face to the name/voice, and right off the bat, you have a built-in rapport. This further strengthens the relationship, and before you know it, this online selling relationship has morphed into an offline familiarity with your buyer. You may or not may become personal friends with them, but the fact that this all started online as strangers and now you are at the very least offline acquaintances who would wave hello to each other in passing is a pretty cool phenomenon.
--
Julian Martinez | Marketing Director
+1 415.543.8325 (Office)
+1 650.799.7557 (Mobile)
www.bidonfusion.com
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
25 Jul 2014
The latest is the challenges that selling on ebay offers to you.

You thought you were doing it right ? Think again !!
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Texas United States
rangerdeb
Kudos: 242
29 Jul 2014
@julianm

I agree! One of the best parts of selling online is the privilege of meeting so many different people and with such diverse taste. I always consider it an honor to have repeat customers. All customers really, are a true privilege!

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office