Helping SMEs reach manufacturer MOQ

Poster
alex755
Kudos: 38
Helping SMEs reach manufacturer MOQ
15 Jul 2014
Hi

I would like to introduce myself to the community here, so hi !

I have been living/working and trading in China for the last 6 years having run a successful trade company (sourcing/QC/etc). Although our company have done relatively well, the competition is fierce. So we have spent the last year creating a new B2B group-consolidation website, designed by ourselves and is the very first group-consolidation marketplace where SMEs can directly group to either reach manufacturer MOQ or simply get better prices on products they already buy from their own manufacturer. Of course this will not work for all factories and ODM/OEM or copyright items are taken into consideration as well as current country specific product distributors, though the market is big enough for this to work.. We will launch our Beta site in a few weeks, and just making finishing touches to our site now.

Therefore we would be very very interested, when we launch, for anyone to give us some feedback. So if anyone is interested, then please send me an email at alex@sourcii.com and i'll get back to you.

If anyone has any advice, questions or interest in our site, then please let me know...
Shenzen China Australia
Tim298
Kudos: 446
Re: Helping SMEs reach manufacturer MOQ
16 Jul 2014
This looks interesting Alex - I think one of the key things for SMEs is to find ways in China to meet MOQs, or to access products without the really high MOQs, it can be time consuming and difficult if you are not there face to face as a business owner.

Your concept looks really interesting.

I will keep an eye out

Cheers
Tim
Hong Kong United States
alex755
Kudos: 38
Re: Helping SMEs reach manufacturer MOQ
16 Jul 2014
Hi Tim

Appreciate the vote of confidence!

And yes, it can be difficult for buyers to reach MOQ or get better prices, especially if they are not here dealing with factories face to face. Hopefully with our experience we can not only help less experience buyers avoid bad sellers but also help with the purchase process. We also offer free QC with some orders too.

I will post again in here to let you know when we launch. Though we will initially only launch with 1 product unless there is common demand for another particular product purchase. Though anyone can join our first product group purchase..

Thanks

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor