NEW Podcast Show for eBay Sellers

Poster
So You Wanna Sell On eBay
Kudos: 35
NEW Podcast Show for eBay Sellers
25 Jul 2014
Hello everyone,

I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself, my partner and our upcoming Podcast Show. I'm Ron LaBeau and have been an internet marketer since 2007. Great things have become of that, but my business partner and I realized that when it came to eBay we could use some help with sales. We recently opened an eBay store for our leather business. So, since I listen to podcasts regularly, I turned to iTunes. There are some podcasts, but none that interview the experts. I studied broadcasting in the 80's and have always had a passion for it. I've done some voice over work and ads, but now the need to help other eBay sellers has come to the front.

My partner Ali has an interesting story of how he went from England to Thailand, where he lives now and places you wouldn't believe in between. And how we met is pretty cool, too. But you'll have to wait to hear our first episode to get the details. He is the founder/creator/designer of 1StopTutorials.com. Visit that site and you will quickly see his passion for helping others. His tutorials are FREE and comprehensive. Together, we have built several businesses online, Nuttin' But Leather, Auction Pro Templates to name a few. We love the online community and both feel the need to help others.

September 15th we are launching "So You Wanna Sell On eBay". Our podcast show that will be available for download on iTunes and others. Our mission is to interview successful eBay sellers and other entrepreneurs that can offer advice to our listeners. Our listeners will be those thinking about starting an eBay business, those that already have an eBay business and people like you, the eBay success stories.

If you have a successful eBay business or are a successful entrepreneur, and would like to help others, we would like to schedule an interview with you.

Please email me for details.

Best Regards,

Ron LaBeau
So You Wanna Sell On eBay - Co-Host

[Last edited: 25 Jul 2014]
Ron LaBeau
So You Wanna Sell On eBay - Podcast Co-Host
Launches Sept. 15, 2014 on iTunes
www.SoYouWannaSellOnEbay.com

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister