Live Chat Service, Zopim

Poster
Phoenix, AZ United States
ShopTab
Kudos: 53
Live Chat Service, Zopim
31 Aug 2014
We had previously used LiveChat with our Facebook store website to talk to customers during our operating hours, but then stumbled upon Zopim when exploring our ZenDesk account.

We decided to give Zopim a try over LiveChat and the results have been promising. It's giving us just as much flexibility and it costs us about 1/4 as much.

With Zopim, you can easily:

1. Set chat triggers based a handful of criteria
2. Customize your chat widget
3. See chat analytics

The triggers are the most powerful tool. For example: You could launch a set trigger when someone from Argentina visits your site, and it's between 7:00 and 8:00 pm, and they are on a specific page of your site, and after they've stayed for 1 minute, etc.

All you have to do is place a bit of code between head tags on your site to get started. I know there are other live chat services out there (Olark comes to mind), but I've really enjoyed the usability of Zopim so far. Easy to set up, easy to figure out, easy to manage. Well worth the free trial if you're looking for live chat software.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,622
Re: Live Chat Service, Zopim
8 Sep 2014
Hi there, thanks for posting.

Just wondering if you are still using Zopim a week later? Have you seen any downsides or weaknesses?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
Phoenix, AZ United States
ShopTab
Kudos: 53
Re: Live Chat Service, Zopim
8 Sep 2014
Yes, we're still using it. The only downside I've seen is with the triggers. You have to be careful not to set triggers that overlap each other, inundating your visitors with chat requests. Just make sure you set triggers to only activate once for users and ensure your pop-ups aren't happening more than once on the same page for the same person.

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo