Dropship Automation help

Poster
Galwesh
Kudos: 31
Dropship Automation help
4 Sep 2014
is there is anyway for 100% automation for retailer??
my online store running based on OpenCart!!

i need a dropshipper with API, where i can display all PRoducts, Photos, SKUs, Quantities, Etc... in real time on my estore INCLUDING ORDER PROCESSING!

meaning: client pays on my store (PayPal, 2CO, Visa, etc...) , cost price goes automatically to wholesaler, profit margin automatically goes to my account.
and of course the Shipping, Tracking Code and everything is autogenerated under my name!

more elaboration, its the current dropship common process, EXCEPT i dont want to make orders myself for my clients, i need whole thing to be automated!

anyone offers this!!!!
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,665
Re: Dropship Automation help
4 Sep 2014
Hi Galwesh, thanks for joining and welcome

The two that come to mind which specialize in connecting dropshipping suppliers with your store or marketplace channels are Ordoro and eCommHub.

It's a common problem so there are probably others, those are just the two I know of.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Egypt Egypt
Galwesh
5 Sep 2014

Andy wrote:

Hi Galwesh, thanks for joining and welcome

The two that come to mind which specialize in connecting dropshipping suppliers with your store or marketplace channels are Ordoro and eCommHub.

It's a common problem so there are probably others, those are just the two I know of.
hey Andy
thanks for your quick response....

what i mean is 1 place, where they already finalized all deals with suppliers and wholesalers and provide 1 API collecting them all
the important thing is, API should be processing orders, not just virtually accept it and admin must do it manually!

i need client in my store to browse, choose, pay, all locally on my website
and automatically the cost goes to wholesaler and the profit margin remains in my account!

i met suppliers who provide API for displaying products, but rest is manual
i met software providers, offering the portal and thats it

what i currently have, is the only the store (its OpenCart based) , and i need to fill it with updated products in realtime View, Order, Pay & track code generation.

so i dont have products or API ! i just need the Inventory Source API to add it on my store!
and there are alot of those, but they always need admin to make orders manually!

the only provider i met offering this was Doba.com but they dont ship outside USA! and i want global delivery!!!!

could anyone please advise, i have been into this for 8 months now!!!!
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
Kudos: 250
30 Sep 2014
Hi there, @Galwesh!

Like the solutions Andy mentioned up there, Solid Commerce also helps sellers connect drop-shippers and suppliers with marketplaces and selling channels. We've designed our software to make that process as easy and streamlined as it can be.

Your situation as you've described it here, though, is pretty specific. So I'm going to have another team member (one with a bit more technical expertise than I've got) take a look at all your requirements. I'll get back to you with an answer as to how directly we can solve your problem.
Supplier
Marina Del Rey, CA United States
Solid Commerce
Kudos: 250
30 Sep 2014
Alrighty, @Galwesh. I've got your answer, as it applies to us here at Solid Commerce.

What you're describing is a custom API integration, which would have to be built from scratch (this would almost definitely be the case for any solution).

Thankfully for you, this is totally something we do - I'd recommend reaching out and speaking with a team member to learn more about the details of accomplishing this. Let me know if you'd like some help getting in touch with the right team member!
Egypt Egypt
Galwesh
4 Oct 2014

Solid Commerce wrote:

Alrighty, @Galwesh. I've got your answer, as it applies to us here at Solid Commerce.

What you're describing is a custom API integration, which would have to be built from scratch (this would almost definitely be the case for any solution).

Thankfully for you, this is totally something we do - I'd recommend reaching out and speaking with a team member to learn more about the details of accomplishing this. Let me know if you'd like some help getting in touch with the right team member!
first thank you for support and help , and let me apologise for the delay...

for me, i am just double checking with you as i think some people already have that (such as Doba.com for example)

anyway, what i need is the regular API for dropship, but automated!
meaning the common APIs display products, SKUs, Shipping, etc...
we need it just the same PLUS being able to process orders, instead of me having to order manually!

knowing that my website shopping cart is built with OpenCart !

thank you

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco