very easy to use, lots of options, best in class

Poster
haunted.flower
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
very easy to use, lots of options, best in class
24 Sep 2014
I have used Appeagle for almost three years now. Before using it, I tried several other repricers. What I like about AppEagle is how easy it is to use or understand. I was able to learn how to use the software quickly, and then I taught another member of my team to do it, so now I don't worry about pricing any more. Another big plus is the abundance of options. Many repricers have several options, but I have never seen this many. You can reprice items one at a time, or by uploading csv files, or you can assign a ceiling and floor to your entire catalog. You can create different "profiles" for different groups of products and apply the same ceiling, floor, and rules to each group. You can exclude other sellers, offer types, feedback levels, or Amazon itself, or you can do the reverse and compete only with certain offers or sellers.

As a business owner who is rarely satisfied, and who is constantly testing new ideas and theories, I am grateful that I can change my repricing strategy for tens of thousands of items in just a few clicks. If I want to fight for a buy box one day, and let my competition have it to sell them through their product the next day, I can do that in less than a minute by adjusting my settings.

In a nutshell, you should give Appeagle a try. I think you will find as I have that it is best in class repricing software.
Report review abuse

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office