My etsy shop sales sored after using tools4etsy.com

Poster
only4u_xo
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstarstar
My etsy shop sales sored after using tools4etsy.com
30 Sep 2014
Since stumbling on Tools4Etsy.com my life as an online etsy seller became much more simple. This tool has a built in "relevancy checker" where you can put in the search phrase you want to rank for in etsy search - and your shop name and find out immediately where your item places itself on etsy search pages - no more clicking one page at a time to see if you "show up in etsy search".
The tool is called Wall-E and it also can tell you the best selling items, tags and sellers for that search. Tools4Etsy has another tool I like to use called "are my listings trending" and tools for letting you view buyer and sellers feedback.

I used to spend hours waiting for my new etsy products to index themselves in search. Many days it would take so long for me clicking page 1 page 2 then I found this and punched in "hair accessories" for my shop name and found out my item was on "page 3 listing box 4" and knew immediately which item to edit and work on for better search engine optimization for etsy search.

I love it. Best etsy App and the good news - ITS 100% free. and you do NOT need to login to use it. Props to the developer. I hear he offers outstanding products and am going to explore them now.
Thank you,
Kelly
www.etsy.com/shop/featherswholesale
Report review abuse

Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco