What's the price for eBay account with 470,000 feedbacks

Poster
sonuts
Kudos: 109
What's the price for eBay account with 470,000 feedbacks
9 Oct 2014
Hi All,

We are selling our ecommerce website, Flowuzz.com based on Magento + M2E-pro (solution to publish on eBay and Amazon for free).
The shop and the eBay store are still online but without any product (we have new business opportunities). stores.ebay.co.uk/Flowuzz / www.flowuzz.com/
The package contain our website on Magento + our trademark +200 dropshippers integrated + all the ressources to manage an ecommerce and we would like to add our eBay account

Do you know if I can sell my business and my eBay account. 470,000 feedbacks can be an advantage when you want to sell abroad.

And do you have an idea of the price for a such eBay account ?

Thanks for your help

Have a nice day

FX
Fran├žois-Xavier Morre
CEO of Sonuts.com / Father, hardworker and Marketplace Addict
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ukracer
Kudos: 15
Re: What's the price for eBay account with 470,000 feedbacks
14 Oct 2014
@sonuts selling ebay accounts should be banned...
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,623
15 Oct 2014
@ukracer I guess that's because the feedback was earned by a specific person or business and shouldn't apply to a different owner?

I think that was the right view when eBay sellers were mostly individuals, but it's different for businesses. There are a lot of situations that can completely change a company's performance but don't affect feedback. For example key staff could leave, or order fulfillment could be outsourced. Some high street retailers completely outsource their selling on eBay. If they then change outsourcers, their feedback isn't reset.

If all that's OK, I think it's hard to ban selling an eBay account, particular if it's part of a package with the rest of the business.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Aix en Provence France
sonuts
Kudos: 109
21 Oct 2014
@Andy @UKracer, we bought this account from an another seller with the entire business. So we are not just sell an eBay account but a complete business with clients and suppliers.
Fran├žois-Xavier Morre
CEO of Sonuts.com / Father, hardworker and Marketplace Addict

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo