Ebay Store Vintage Vennel design

Poster
heavypaul
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Ebay Store Vintage Vennel design
14 Oct 2014
stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Vintage-Vennel

After spending nearly a month looking for a company to develop an Ebay shop and listing template for my vintage clothing business I got in contact with dZine-Hub. From the first conversation I found it refreshing to talk to someone who understood what they were talking about and wasn't just a sales person. That first phone call gave me a good idea of the process and a follow up email was full of info and arrived when promised.

I have to confess that I was a bit skeptical of the promised turnabout times for the first and subsequent drafts, but they were delivered every time on target if not quicker. I was given a designated point of contact who answered emails quickly and with lots of information.

The first draft was good but I wanted lots of changes, i am very fussy. I couldn't believe it when the revised design was back in less than 24 hours. This went on until I was 100% happy, did I mention previously that I was fussy. The process moved along at a great pace and I genuinely felt that nothing was too much trouble.

When it came to installing the final design they really came into their own. I am totally in the dark when it comes to the workings of web hosting and other technical elements, but my designer Hamid helped continuously and the process while not painless was as close to it as possible.

The store and listing is now in daily use at stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Vintage-Vennel and has the look and functionality that I was looking for and more.

I can strongly recommend dZine-Hub if you are looking for an Ebay store design, especially if like me you need led by the hand.
Report review abuse

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager