Drop Off Network Opportunity

Poster
jimmac
Kudos: 60
Drop Off Network Opportunity
8 Jun 2006
Hi All,

I'm new here and we're about to launch a new eBay Drop off network. We're looking for partners with eBay experience - to form the largest UK network under an exceptional brand name.. - We've been working on building the site, the brand researching the opportunity and market researching for over a year

We've trialled some consignment software but not happy with things as yet - some just wont do what we want - others are too damned expensive - and all have bugs or problems.

So I thought where better to ask the question from potential partners - who have seen it - done it - and bought the tee shirt..

A great opportunity to get involved with something at ground level which we want to market against the £15000 franchise operations...

Regards.

Jim.
Supplier
Chicago United Kingdom
Hungry Gopher
Kudos: 40
Re: Drop Off Network Opportunity
8 Jun 2006
Jim,

We have considered enhancing our product to be used by consignment sellers. I'll be happy to discuss this with you.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
jimmac
8 Jun 2006

Hungry Gopher wrote:

Jim,

We have considered enhancing our product to be used by consignment sellers. I'll be happy to discuss this with you.
Hi,

Thanks for the offer; but I believe I read somewhere that your software is heavily geared towards the US and this is a UK driven opp...

Let me know - Jim.
Supplier
Chicago United Kingdom
Hungry Gopher
Kudos: 40
8 Jun 2006
Currently we only support the US site. However we do have the capability of supporting UK, but need to go through a beta stage to make sure it's all good.
jimmac
8 Jun 2006
I'll pass this on for someone to look at - send me your email details - and oh a name would be good.

Jim.
jimmac
8 Jun 2006
Plus would we be used as some sort of beta testing - and if so whats in it for us.

Jim.

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office