Do you sell on Wish.com

Poster
An0nym0us
Kudos: 29
Do you sell on Wish.com
7 Dec 2014
We sell on Wish.com and are looking for other merchants that sell on Wish to discuss the sites policies and procedures and share best practices.

Our Wish sales in the last 12 months are just over $40,000. Looking for merchants doing $10,000 a year on Wish over the last 12 months to talk about the platform and share ideas on what works, what doesn't, etc.
Shenzen China Australia
Tim298
Kudos: 446
Re: Do you sell on Wish.com
12 Dec 2014
Some of my suppliers in China sell on Wish directly, as they allow for long shipping times and have quite low QC compared to many other platforms. There are some interesting discussions online from frustrated merchants and disillusioned buyers, but as always there are likely to be just as many positive experiences unshared. If I can get any contacts for the suppliers that are selling the volume you seek I will PM you.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130412154429AAP1JYZ
United States United States
An0nym0us
Kudos: 29
Re: Do you sell on Wish.com
12 Dec 2014

Tim298 wrote:

Some of my suppliers in China sell on Wish directly, as they allow for long shipping times and have quite low QC compared to many other platforms. There are some interesting discussions online from frustrated merchants and disillusioned buyers, but as always there are likely to be just as many positive experiences unshared. If I can get any contacts for the suppliers that are selling the volume you seek I will PM you.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130412154429AAP1JYZ
Would be interesting as Wish is having a serious problem with counterfeit sellers and is implementing all sorts of backwards practices to try an deal with this.

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister