Any Etsy sellers here?

Poster
Nottingham, United Kingdom United Kingdom
Parcelhub
Kudos: 173
Any Etsy sellers here?
15 Dec 2014
Interested in getting some feedback on Etsy. Is it that big in the UK? Are there any Etsy sellers on here? Thanks, Simon
Sending 1000, 500 or even 10 Parcels a Day?
Save Time and Money with Parcelhub.co.uk
United States United States
Dappled Moon
Kudos: 77
Re: Any Etsy sellers here?
12 Feb 2015
@Parcelhub I just joined on here. I am selling on Etsy. It is taking me awhile to get stuff made and listed. I really like the site though. I know nothing about UK with it either.

[Last edited by moderator: Fixed formatting — 13 Feb 2015]
Supplier
Nottingham, United Kingdom United Kingdom
Parcelhub
Kudos: 173
13 Feb 2015

Dappled Moon wrote:

@Parcelhub[b] I just ,joined on here. I am selling on Etsy. It is taking me awhile to get stuff made and listed. I really like the site though. I know nothing about UK with it either.
Which eCommerce platform were you using prior to that? How does it compare with Shopify?

Thanks,

Simon
Sending 1000, 500 or even 10 Parcels a Day?
Save Time and Money with Parcelhub.co.uk
United States United States
Dappled Moon
Kudos: 77
16 Feb 2015

Parcelhub wrote:

Dappled Moon wrote:

@Parcelhub[b] I just ,joined on here. I am selling on Etsy. It is taking me awhile to get stuff made and listed. I really like the site though. I know nothing about UK with it either.
Which eCommerce platform were you using prior to that? How does it compare with Shopify?

Thanks,

Simon
I have never used Shopify,; only read some on it and knew about it. I have sold on Ebay, but grew tired of the fees. I am going to try ecrater to see how it goes for anything I sell which will not work on Etsy. They are only handmade, craft supplies and vintage. I really like Etsy, but not to happy that they have let in some sellers like ebay did which take business away from "the little guy." I am keeping my eyes open for options from there also because of this. I also am working on building my website and need to learn how to drive traffic to it, so that eventually I will not need to deal with and give money to these.

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo