integrated website/store/item template design

Poster
bridgerkay
Kudos: 115
integrated website/store/item template design
19 Jun 2006
Help, please, l need to set up professional looking templates/pages for an eBay store (not yet opened), individual items and our off eBay website. I am familiar with MS Front Page myself, but to be honest, would probably be quicker/more satisfactory to get a professional job done.

I have been using Auctiva to list because they have free templates, picture hosting etc, but they are now having MAJOR technical issues, so I have to move away from them. I currently use AuctionSage for postsales processing.

Because of Auctiva problems, I have only been listing 15 - 30 items per week, but now want to 'go larger', listing 100 -1 50 pw, so one of the fully integrated managment systems like ChannelAdviser, eSeller or even eBay's Selling Manager Pro (see separate discussion) is a possibility, though I could also start listing with Auctionsage .

In any of these scenarios, I still need the templates. What price should I expect to pay? Tips on getting what I want? I have seen sites that offer standard templates for eBay for a small fee, but don't think they offer similar for the off eBay websites - anyone know any?
- Ideas/ recommendations please?
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Poppygirl
Kudos: 211
Re: integrated website/store/item template design
21 Jun 2006
Creativebay.co.uk

design and template system for ebay shop and template...see some of their stuff its amazing...around £600 mind for the shop and about me page.

oh and these improvingfutres guys/gals ( who the creativebay guys work for) do ChannelAdvisor design and packages. Best to ring them for a demo ( you can google them)

[Last edited: 21 Jun 2006]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
24 Jun 2006
You could also take a look at LaunchPad Auctions and BidBoosters (they do custom design as well as self-service templates).
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United Kingdom United Kingdom
bridgerkay
Kudos: 115
29 Jun 2006
thanks for these . Following the discussions on other forum topics, we are now exploring e-seller pro and have just had a demo. It seems they can support us with templates/bespoke design, as well as integrate inventories for our website, ebay and any other channels we may wish to use, including our mailing catalogue, listing, post sales management, the lot! Looks pretty impressive.

At the moment - depending on price - and it is a BIG depend - the simplicity of one-stop solution for all our needs has high appeal.

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office