Great Company to partner with - Easy going and Professional

Poster
info561
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Great Company to partner with - Easy going and Professional
22 Dec 2014
At first, i was very hesitant with the idea of outsourcing because the thought of managing staff overseas seemed very challenging and stressful. However, as i needed to grow my company and due to my time constraints and budget, it seemed like a viable if not the only option. When i first started looking into outsourcing, i contacted 3 overseas companies; 2 from the Philippines and 1 in India. i gave them each the same sample tasks to complete, not only did 2nd Office complete the tasks before the other two companies, but the quality of work they produced was by far more impressive than the others. Communication being a very important factor, 2nd Office also exceeded expectations, their English writing skills and grammar were better than some of our staff here in Australia! For these reasons, we chose 2nd Office and 12 months later - we haven't looked back. It took a few weeks to train the staff and with the help of their user friendly online project management platform - it made it very easy for us. The team at 2nd Office are honest, professional and have a "Can Do" attitude and they take pride in their work, i believe this is a culture that's been set by the CEO and it runs through all departments of the company from accounts through to HR and all the dedicated staff. If you're looking to grow your company and want to save time, money and stress - give these guys a go - you will not be disappointed!!
Report review abuse

XSellco
Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder