Multi Channel recommedations

United States United States
Kudos: 21
Multi Channel recommedations
9 Feb 2015
Hi all... Been searching around for a multi channel inventory solution. We currently only sell on Amazon but want to branch out to Ebay and Sears.

Before we get a million sale pitch, here are the requirements we only need. If your software does not support these features, please do not reply.

1) Ability to download products and information from Amazon, and in simple form upload to Ebay.

2) Ability to link one sku to different UPC/ASINs on the same marketplace.

3) Auto Repricer

4) Shipping Integration.

All we are looking for, please let me know what you recommend or trying to sell
Herts, England United Kingdom
Kudos: 11,516
Re: Multi Channel recommedations
9 Feb 2015
Hi ammonation, thanks for posting.

I'm sure others will have more to add, but one way to narrow it down is by the tools that support Sears, because that is much less common than support for Amazon and eBay.

Multichannel software that supports marketplace

I've excluded those with low ratings or no reviews at all.

By the way there are very good standalone solutions for repricing and shipping so it would broaden your options if you consider an inventory/multichannel tool that's not so strong in those areas.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
St. Paul, Minnesota United States
Etail Solutions
Kudos: 193
Re: Multi Channel recommedations
10 Feb 2015
Hi ammonation,

We believe our multi-channel management platform can satisfy all the requirements listed in your post. One of our team members would be happy to address any further questions and concerns on a complimentary consultation call.

Unfortunately we don't have any reviews published here since we're relatively new to this community. However, if you'd like to find out what we helped our clients accomplish last year and what they have to say about us then I'd encourage you to read our latest blog post.

[Last edited: 16 Feb 2015]
Etail Solutions. Sell More Efficiently.

World First
Seller Dynamics