Leading Inventory Management Softwares

Poster
Miami, FL United States
ChannelSale
Kudos: 35
Leading Inventory Management Softwares
18 Feb 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have tried ChannelSale to setup my Real-time Inventory Management across multiple online marketplaces through direct seamless integration.They have done a decent job with my inventory management through software.

I am looking for some other Inventory Management Software for my business. Please help with your suggestions.

[Last edited by moderator: ChannelSale is the poster's own website. Moved to Ads board. — 18 Feb 2015]
[i]John Smith/i]
Supplier
United States United States
ZapStitch
Kudos: 68
Re: Leading Inventory Management Softwares
18 Feb 2015
@Steve Burns I can look at some top providers. Do you have a priority on what marketplaces you are targeting? Some Inventory management solutions do a great job with specific marketplaces and platforms like Amazon, Shopify etc
Integrate Shopify/Bigcommerce with QB Online/Xero
Save 300+ hours/month with ZapStitch
Supplier
New York, NY United States
Skubana
Kudos: 128
24 Feb 2015
Hey John,

I may be able to help you out with some inventory solutions. Skubana focuses on real time inventory management across multiple channels. If you're interested please feel free to message me, or shoot me an email.

Thanks for posting John.

Best.

Jim
Info@Skubana.com
www.Skubana.com

[Last edited: 24 Feb 2015]
Jim
www.Skubana.com
@Skubana_ERP
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
26 Mar 2015
Don't bother replying to this post, seems to be a bit of a scam.

The photo is the same as a guy called James Fairweather. You can see his Linkedin profile here. Striking resemblance don't you think ?

Looks like one of those spoof posts

[Last edited: 26 Mar 2015]
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
26 Mar 2015
Wow must be his twin

ChannelSale was also the poster's website in his profile at first. And his name used to be Steve Burns.

It's very transparent, dishonest marketing that puts them in a bad light. Give 'em enough rope, and see what they do...
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Nottingham United Kingdom
Bigian13
Kudos: 2,254
5 Apr 2015
Just checked inventory and we are all out of rope !

But wait, is that a tatty piece of string behind the monitor ? No, a frayed knot
E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
United States United States
Eliah
Kudos: 30
24 Jul 2015
I personally have been using Linnworks for some years now and I would definitely recommend this to any one that is in a need for order management/inventory control/ shipping management software.
I have used many of the other companies out there as well but was not able to get everything streamlined the way I can in Linnworks. Great thing is they have an open API and they are highly customizable as well.
It is a great tool for anyone that sells online.
New Jersey United States
sujjal
Kudos: 171
28 Jul 2015
I came across this site and it does a good job for streamlining the inventories across all platforms. You should have a look into it.

www.selleractive.com/
eCommerce Consultant
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,372
6 Aug 2015
I found so many of them lacking. What we ended up doing was using SixBit as a basis (it has an open database) and then writing our own back end modules to synchronize our inventory.
Supplier
Ahmedabad, Gujarat India
erikathomson
Kudos: 173
14 Sep 2015
Here all users are promoting their software, why the admin is not removing all those posts which are only to promote other services or their own services?
Why only my posts are removed from the thread?

[Last edited: 14 Sep 2015]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
14 Sep 2015

erikathomson wrote:

Here all users are promoting their software, why the admin is not removing all those posts which are only to promote other services or their own services?
Why only my posts are removed from the thread?
This thread was moved to the ads board, because the OP is promoting their own software.

There is only one reply in this thread by someone promoting their own software, and they posted before our policy was changed to explicitly say that's something you shouldn't do.

The other posts are by software users, and companies that are not connected with the software they are suggesting. That's very different to recommending your own software.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

Volo
Selro
StoreFeeder
World First