Multiple Listings

Poster
random
Kudos: 30
Multiple Listings
11 Jul 2006
Hi everyone,

I was recently surprised to learn that Marketworks can't automate the multiple listing of a single item. I know that Mpire does have this capability. Does anyone know about the ebay selling tools (Turbo Lister, Blackthorne, etc.)? Or of any other programs that can launch multiple listings of the same one item with specified time intervals?

Thanks
Ady
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ady
Kudos: 226
Re: Multiple Listings
11 Jul 2006
When I used Marketworks, you could allocate multiple launchbots to automate listing at various times/days for the same item. As far as I am aware that is still the case?
United States United States
random
Kudos: 30
11 Jul 2006
Allocating multiple launchbots is still possible, but not very efficient if I need to create about 50 listings per item--this would mean creating 50 launchbots every time I need to list a new item.

In Mpire's launch options, I know I can specify # of listings and quantity per item. Does anyone know if Blackthorne and Turbo Lister can do this too?
Ady
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ady
Kudos: 226
11 Jul 2006
You can only list 10 identical items at any one time anyway, although I guess 10 launchbots is still a large number to set up, so it kind of rules MWs out.
United States United States
Seller1
Kudos: 385
12 Jul 2006
If you have an item going up 50 times a day I'd like to know what it is! Otherwise, can't you just space it out with launchbots? For instance, why can't you just have an item going 10 times each day. You would have 70 listings up at a time through that method. I see where you're going, but I might have some suggestions for other ways you can sell your product. I like to think about posting items based on the profile. That can be once a day or three times a week or 5 times a day. I have used programs before that launch auctions based on the inventory item, rather than the profile. I personally think that's not the best way to record your success and your schedule organization.

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware