GoDataFeed

Poster
Fort Lauderdale United States
lgrosman
Kudos: 57
GoDataFeed
26 Feb 2015
Hello WebRetailer Community,

I am completely new to this forum, but wanted to take the opportunity to say hello; I see a lot of familiar names and companies around here.

I work with GoDataFeed, we're a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform that helps online retailers get their products listed with all the major comparison shopping engines, marketplaces, affiliate networks, ecommerce services and 100+ channels including several UK channels.

If your wondering where to list your products, we support all major channels including Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Nextag, Newegg, Rakuten, Shopzilla and many more.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, want to talk about your feed marketing strategy or want to learn about the latest CSEs hitting the market.

Cheers!

Lin
Lin Grosman
Director of Marketing
GoDataFeed
866-340-6619 x404
www.godatafeed.com
Your Products. Everywhere.
Warsaw, Poland Poland
Przemek
Kudos: 50
Re: GoDataFeed
25 May 2015
Does GoDataFeed also integrate orders, or is it only dedicated to upload products across platforms?
Supplier
Fort Lauderdale United States
lgrosman
Kudos: 57
Re: GoDataFeed
29 May 2015
@Przemek

Hi Przemek,

Yes, we actually do have a module called 'GoOrderSync' that integrates orders back into select platforms; you can see the supported ones here: www.godatafeed.com/solutions/goordersync

For other platforms, we work with a partner to make that happen.

Feel free to contact me at lgrosman@GoDataFeed.com if you'd like a personalized consultation.

Thank you for your interest,

Lin Grosman
Lin Grosman
Director of Marketing
GoDataFeed
866-340-6619 x404
www.godatafeed.com
Your Products. Everywhere.

Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister