AN EXCEPTIONAL COMPANY WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! A+++

Poster
leenew
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
AN EXCEPTIONAL COMPANY WITH GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! A+++
16 Mar 2015
It is probably an understatement to say that it is a great pleasure to work with Jill and Seller Sourcebook. As a Mac user, it is not always easy to find a dedicated vendor with responsive customer service. With a number of choices available, I wanted to find a reliable service, and my latest experience has only confirmed their exceptional level of support.

In a recent transaction, I provided Seller Sourcebook with a template that needed to be replaced after it's original installation. Expecting this to cause a major delay and be difficult, I was amazed how quickly and seamlessly Seller Sourcebook reinstalled a new template. (Did I mention this happened over the weekend, which takes exceptional dedication to customers' needs.) They were pleasant, extremely efficient and most gracious in working with me. I cannot say enough good things about my experience in working with them. If you're looking for a company that takes customer service and satisfaction seriously, I cannot recommend a better company!
Report review abuse

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics