Ebay International Repricing

Nottingham United Kingdom
Kudos: 2,113
Ebay International Repricing
5 Apr 2015
We used to use WebInterpret who included this facility, but since having a falling out and going our separate ways we have been doing this manually. Unfortunately now we just do not have time.

Does anybody know of a simple way to update prices on ebay, in bulk, by way of a csv file or similar ?

We use Linnworks for our inventory control, and are reluctant to move, but even though the option is there of initially uploading prices by csv, there appears no way to update them via the same method.

We currently have around 2000 skus across 11 ebay sites and two accounts. Several skus are listed on multiple listings on each site. All are identified by sku or custom id on ebay.

To remain competitive we would ideally like to upload a file with our new selling prices weekly to each marketplace, to take into account currency fluctuations and price changes from suppliers. We do not need the facility of checking our competitors pricing.

I have had a look at the ads for repricers in the forum, but none state that they can do this. I was hoping that other members may be able to help and give their input / experience.

Any ideas or comments greatly appreciated.

E-commerce , love it or hate it, that's why we are here
Herts, England United Kingdom
Kudos: 11,516
Re: Ebay International Repricing
6 Apr 2015
Hi Ian,

To me it doesn't sound like you need a repricer (which are all about the competition) but a bulk editing tool. Have you looked into eBay File Exchange? Or maybe Inventory to eBay?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+

World First