Multi Channel Inventory Integration for Volusion

Poster
cs_cs272
Kudos: 30
Multi Channel Inventory Integration for Volusion
15 Apr 2015
Hello all. It seems like true multi channel inventory integration for Volusion is limited to Seller Express, SkuVault, and Solid Commerce. I've read reviews that Solid Commerce doesn't deliver on what they promis. Seller Express for some weird reason won't set me up. So I'm left with SkuVault but I can't find reviews on it anywhere and I'm afraid it's going to be like Solid Commerce. You pay all the money to get setup and they don't deliver on their promise.

So my question is, has anyone used SkuVault?

Are there any other options for multi channel inventory management for Volusion?

And why does it seem like the options are so limited for Volusion, while other carts like Magento and many different multi channel integration options?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
Re: Multi Channel Inventory Integration for Volusion
15 Apr 2015
Hi, thanks for posting.

I can't give an opinion on SkuVault but I would call it more of a warehouse management system while the others you mention are more about managing the sales channels. That's not to say it wouldn't be right for you, it just has a different focus.

There are some other multichannel tools that support Volusion by the way, including Teapplix.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
Supplier
New York, NY United States
SureDone
Kudos: 123
21 Apr 2015
@cs_cs272 It's not on our website yet but SureDone is integrated with Volusion. The difficulty you will find with Volusion is their limited API (the connection between 3rd party softwares and Volusion). There are many things that can only be managed directly within Volusion, such as images. So, if you have multiple images in your 3rd party software, only the 1st one will go through to Volusion. There are quite a few limitations just like this, but SureDone does give the option to connect to Volusion.
United States United States
cs_cs272
22 Apr 2015
Hi Andy. I'm already using Teapplix but it has it's limitations when it comes to Volusion as it cannot update Volusion inventory. So it only works "one way". It'll take volusion sales out of ebay inventory numbers, but not ebay sales out of volusion inventory.

SureDone, does your solution deduct volusion inventory when another sales channel sale was made? Does your software provide good inventory prediction reports needed for efficient purchasing? What is the initial setup cost for a Volusion store linked to one ebay account? Thanks.

[Last edited: 22 Apr 2015]
Supplier
New York, NY United States
SureDone
Kudos: 123
22 Apr 2015
@cs_cs272

SureDone does decrement stock quantities from Volusion when sold on other channels (eBay, Amazon, Etsy, other storefronts). The master stock controller is SureDone, not eBay nor Volusion. Therefore SureDone would first import from eBay then import from Volusion and sync the two together if there's a unique identifier (SKU or custom field that's the same).

Inventory predictions is not currently built in the system but will be a great addition when we have the bandwidth to build that.

I cannot post pricing on the forum but you can see that information from our website.
cs_cs272
22 Apr 2015
Thank you. I have sent a message through our website to get setup pricing details.
Supplier
Louisville, KY United States
SkuVault
Kudos: 31
30 Apr 2015
@cs_cs272

Thank you for mentioning SkuVault. SkuVault can update quantities every 5 minutes across all channels. SkuVault can also support kits/bundles and multiple Volusion stores. What really sets SkuVault apart from the other systems mentioned is that SkuVault has human error prevention to cut out mis-ships and out of stocks. There is an integration with SureDone and SkuVault. SkuVault also has forecasting to assist purchasing with creating more effective decisions. Please email info@skuvault.com with any questions you may have. Thank you again!!

[Last edited: 30 Apr 2015]
sharone
Kudos: 29
6 May 2015
Run for your life from Solid Commerce. These guys are fraud. They will take your money and give you nothing.

I paid $1400 2 month ago and after i paid i found out all the features the bragged about DONT work.

I wish they did but in ALL HONESTY THEY DONT. Worse than that you will never get a $ back defiantly no callback or emails.

Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor