Do you sell to other businesses?

Poster
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
Do you sell to other businesses?
29 Apr 2015
B2B ecommerce is getting hotter. Amazon Business has just launched and stats abound about the vast size of B2B online sales.

But do you sell to other businesses today? What about in the future? Would B2B enhance your own business or harm it?
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
tall-corn
Kudos: 108
Re: Do you sell to other businesses?
29 Apr 2015
I do have products that would appeal to Businesses, mostly contractors, the trades, cabinet shops and the like. Amazon wants me to sell on their new BtoB so I am going to give it a try.
Cascais, Portugal Portugal
Five Million Dollars Site
Kudos: 93
29 Apr 2015
@Andy I think that one way or another, everyone does. And yes, so do I. I sell places for advertising at very low $5 Dollars One-time payment. You can check out the website here: www.fivemilliondollarsite.com

[Last edited: 29 Apr 2015]
Ct. United States
bellamariehomegarden1
Kudos: 48
29 Apr 2015
I do sell to Mom & Pop shops like Hardware Stores , Garden Centers across the US periodically when they run out of certain items they need .As far as selling b2b on Amazon ide have to see how that works
Midlothian, VA United States
Jax Music Supply
Kudos: 2,372
29 Apr 2015
Yes, I have some small businesses that buy from me, especially overseas. I also have a lot of micro-businesses that buy some of my products for crafts (like ear rings) and such.
Philippines Philippines
J-za
Kudos: 30
14 Jun 2015
Yes, we provide B2B services. Our customers are mostly online retailers who want to get great product photos at a great price. Plus, we do it within 24 hours. I invite you to try our service for free.
Sell more with awesome product photos - www.pixc.com

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo