Mass Emailer

Poster
arey051012
Kudos: 45
Mass Emailer
8 Aug 2006
Hi,

Is there any program that allows you to send mass email (10, 20, 30 at a time) to eBay users by only entering their User IDs?

I know that BayMail has such a feature, but for some reason, it tells me all my user IDs are invalid, when they are not.
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,606
Re: Mass Emailer
10 Aug 2006
BayMail was removed from the site a while back as HammerTap are no longer supporting it.

I don't think you will find any product that can do this, due to eBay's restrictions on the contact member form (e.g. daily limits, image verification)

Take a look at this topic, but note that Ethical's Thank You Tool is no longer available: www.webretailer.com/forum-topic.asp?tid=201
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
UK United Kingdom
sunny_boy
Kudos: 155
11 Sep 2006
Hi

You may be interested in our product. GRABBiT. Which is FREE in the basic version or for a few extra bucks will Grab the email address of your eBay Buyers, and personalize an outgoing email to them, so that you can send regular marketing emails to them.

A customer for life.

You will need to have Microsoft Outlook (not Outlook Express) set-up on your machine but thats all you need

In the basic FREE version, GRABBiT Allows you to build a mailing list of contacts for you to email with your message.

When any email lands in your Inbox that looks like someone you would like to contact again...........you can grab it and add it to your list.

Over the months you will get a larger and larger list and you can send potential buyers your message.

Marketing gurus say that an average sale takes 5.3 contacts before anything is bought.

And they are right......... Think of your own buying experiences, think of the regular emails from Amazon, telling you that they have something they think would interest you.

Try the FREE version for as long as you like,. There is no time restriction.

www.stortvalley.com

Or see the 3 videos of the eBay Version in action.
www.stortvalley.com/videos/4a_...uto_add/4a_ebay_auto_add_a.htm
United States United States
Seller1
Kudos: 385
12 Sep 2006
Don't use any of these suggestions! Get people off of eBay and use their information to send them separate emails through a legit email system. I can suggest a few...
UK United Kingdom
sunny_boy
Kudos: 155
12 Sep 2006
As Seller1 rightly points out, using eBay to:
"Get people off of eBay and use their information to send them separate emails" is a great way to build your customer list for email.

But this ignores another great source of emails that come to your inbox that are nothing to do with eBay..............just the usual round joke tellers, friends and relatives etc.

Even the FREE version of GRABBiT will capture these for you to get your message out there to them.

See how that works here (needs flash player)

www.stortvalley.com/videos/1b_demo_general/1b_demo_general_a.htm

[Last edited: 12 Sep 2006]
United States United States
Seller1
Kudos: 385
13 Sep 2006
I apologize Jeff. Please send me more info on your product. Skulls615@aol.com

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office