To say they are poor would be doing a disservice to the word

Poster
thoughtsforfree
Kudos: 18
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
4 Jun 2015
Customer for over a year until we recently switched, and I can assure you they are an expensive mistake.

Here are my main issues

The customer service is abysmal. An email may not get a response for a week. There is a somewhat defiant response to when anything on their side goes wrong. Most reps are untrained and need help from someone else in the company. There is never a feeling of being taken care of. Finding someone to help was a major issue often. Altogether, their service is the worst I have worked with in a professional environment.

Functionality was intermittent and buggy. Ran into numerous issues while using the kitting functionality. Had issues with certain SKUs adding or subtracting quantities at random. Using the support ticket system was absolutely terrible and the onus of fixing anything was always in our hands.

Price isn't right for what we got. If we were paying a minute for some mid 90s application it would have been sufficient, but for the cost and the expectations, it's just rubbish.

All in all, the entire system never fit what I was expecting, and I truly do not think you can find worse customer service at any company with a similar product.
United States United States
bobshllr
Kudos: 35
29 Jun 2015
Hi,
How much did you pay?
United States United States
Sy84
Kudos: 134
6 Jul 2015
i completely agree with you. they are one of the most expensive and they have great sales people that makes you believe them and their feature. but any simple question will not get a response for a week. if there is something serious , you will never get a response like i have been dealing with. Just bc holiday season is too soon, i am stuck with them.

you said that " I truly do not think you can find worse customer service at any company with a similar product. "

not only similar product, anywhere in the world that does any kind of online business . i think its better to say once you sign a contract you are on your own because there is no customer service.

[Last edited: 6 Jul 2015]
Report review abuse

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware