Strongly Recommended

Poster
Biggest Dave
Kudos: 28
starstarstarstarstar
Strongly Recommended
10 Jun 2015
I signed onto Skubana because I struggled to manage my inventory across all my marketplaces that I sell on (Amazon, eBay, etc.). I pieced together software to run my business because there was nothing out there without costing an arm and a leg. I didn't have a way to keep track of my inventory properly or even calculate my inventory value accurately in my warehouse or at the FBA warehouse. With Skubana, I have an all-in-one solution to handle my entire e-commerce operation. It's forced me to improve my business and efficiently streamline my operations. We are doing cycle counts, we have proper inventory updates to our sales channels and we have everything in one place! Ahh!
United States United States
Jen Ma
Kudos: 18
Re: Strongly Recommended
17 Jun 2015
@Biggest Dave

Thank you for writing a post about Skubana. I have been looking into their system, but I am still very skeptical about the platform. Did you go through the 2 week test trial before signing on? Have you used other program in the past? What do you believe your ultimate 3 reasons that convince you to sign on Skubana vs any other vendors out there?

Thanks.
Jen
United States United States
Biggest Dave
Kudos: 28
Re: Strongly Recommended
17 Jun 2015
@Jen Ma

The other platforms we looked at were not all-in-one such as Skubana. Plus, the Skubana pricing is very affordable for a small business like ours. It also has a simple user interface which we desperately needed, as we are from the Flintstones era. We're told there's enhancements and improvements coming soon which should only make this better for our business.

We did test it before we decided it was the platform to go with.
Report review abuse

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro