Is there one that does ebay, amazon and yahoo?

Poster
ps1914
Kudos: 25
Is there one that does ebay, amazon and yahoo?
10 Aug 2006
Just wondering if there is one software or online service that will launch and manage auctions from not only ebay but also yahoo and amazon?? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Thanks!
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Poppygirl
Kudos: 211
Re: Is there one that does ebay, amazon and yahoo?
11 Aug 2006
ChannelAdvisor and I think Marketworks does also. Even though I would not recommend marketworks!
United States United States
ps1914
Kudos: 25
11 Aug 2006
Thanks poppygirl

I havent heard good things about Marketworks either but will check into them anyway and I just checked ChannelAdvisor and they are too expensive for me at this time. Whew! I was really hoping for a free or very low cost solution to start with. I've sold on ebay for years using various programs but thought I might at least try yahoo and amazon too.

Thanks
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,631
13 Aug 2006
Hi, the directory shows that these tools support Amazon, and these ones support Yahoo

The crossover includes Infopia, Andale, AuctionTamer, Auctiva Power Tools (the old Auctiva - not free!), Benda AE Auction Plan, ChannelAdvisor Pro, CORESense for eBay, Kyozou, Stone Edge Order Manager, and Zoovy.

That is a huge variety of tools so its difficult to compare them directly, but the least expensive are Benda AE and ChannelAdvisor (web-based) and AuctionTamer and Auctiva Power Tools (desktop).

Good luck!
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
EM_Kris
Kudos: 20
16 Jun 2007
I use Infopia and I believe a couple of years ago they discontinued any integration with Yahoo!. Though, with that said, they have support for Amazon, eBay, Overstock, and many others. Those are the ones going strong right now.

Kris
EM
Seller1
Kudos: 385
19 Jun 2007
Marketworks does and I highly recommend it! djhs

[Last edited by moderator: — 18 Jul 2007]

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics