Eight Years And Counting

United States United States
Kudos: 15
Eight Years And Counting
11 Jun 2015
I have been with Solid Commerce for going on eight years now. I switched integrators back in 2010 for 1 month and saw I was with the best and quickly switched back!
Their platforms performance and easy to use system makes Solid Commerce my first choice in web fulfillment.
The fact that I can teach my inventory, shipping and clerical people its usage so simply makes it a dream to use.
I am a happy proprietor with Solid Commerce as my cyber partner!
United States United States
Kudos: 134
Re: Eight Years And Counting
3 Jul 2015
has been 5-6 months,. software has potential but CUSTOMER SERVICE for Solid Commerce is a JOKE. almost none of my issues was fixed by them. i am pretty sure you did not need them for any serious issues or they offered you something to put your comment here. Otherwise i will be

It's good that you are happy but this software sorry this customer service is super risky for any seller with high volumes. i have 4-5 cases has been almost a month . sales went down more than half. i sell 60-90 orders per day normally but last couple weeks im under 35 orders per day just bc they dont care .

if i knew they dont provide customer service, i would definitely go with Ecomdash or any other cheaper option. i thought they would provide good customer service but they are just good sales people.

Good luck with your business and hope you dont need them for any serious issues!
Report review abuse

World First