Introduce yourself here
Pinned

Poster
george493
Kudos: 19
Re: Introduce yourself here
6 May 2016
@Andy I started building websites for eCommerce in 96/97. I sold my first product in 98/99 through eCommerce. I consider myself a digital marketing eCom pioneer. My most recent focus ZANOMA is concentrated specifically on all Amazon platforms globally to assist manufactures/brands with their eCommerce and digital marketing objectives.

ZANOMA - provides Amazon specific marketing services and strategies. We know Amazon A-to-Z & Z-to-A. We provide creative and manage competitive Amazon specific marketing strategies and services globally that help companies / brands to get the most from Amazon. We work on Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Seller Central, AWS Marketplace and Amazon Marketing Services across the following network of Amazon sites: Amazon.com, Amazon.ca (Canada),.Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom),Amazon.de (Germany),Amazon.com.mx (Mexico) and Amazon Business (B2B).

Leverage our proprietary data, knowledge base and our full suite of specialized Amazon oriented services today.

Specialties:
- Electronic commerce (e-commerce)
- Data Feed (Flat File) Optimization
- Key account management
- Amazon sales, marketing and brand strategies for vendors,sellers and advertisers.
- Amazon Vendor Central management
- Amazon custom A+ product detail page content
- Amazon NIS sheet creation
- Amazon A9 product search SEO
- Amazon Marketing Services, including brand page development, creation and management of CPC/PPC (Pay-per-click) Sponsored Products, Headline Search Ad's and Product Display Ads campaigns
- Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP)
- Amazon Strategic pricing strategy
- Amazon strategic marketing planning
- Vendor Powered Coupon management
- Amazon Seller Central,
- Amazon Market Place Web Services
- Amazon FBA
- Amazon Associates
- Amazon International Site Network management: USA, Europe, Canada
and Asia
- Search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), video search engine marketing (VSEO), social media marketing (SMM)
- Leadership and team development
Mexico Mexico
julioaventasamazon
Kudos: 24
Helloooo
7 May 2016
Hi everyone Im starting in this awesome business.

I started 3 weeks ago, and i need more info about how can promotion my products in Amazon, i know theres many people offer help to getting better sales.

Regards
Mexico Mexico
julioaventasamazon
Kudos: 24
7 May 2016
@george493 hello george..

Im starting in amazon, i have two products, but i need a strategy to build a strategy to sale more.
Dhaka, Bangladesh Bangladesh
sujon
Kudos: 26
9 May 2016
@atiqsumon

This is great to see you here Atiqur!
Kaohsuing Taiwan
tmorgan161
Kudos: 33
9 May 2016
Hi Everyone,
I'm a sales director of SaaS company called JigoCloud. There's some really great content on this site so looking forward to getting some more insight and knowledge in the market place, as well as making some connections in the industry.
Keep up the good work
JigoCloud - Inventory & Relationship Management for retail, warehouses and manufactures
www.jigocloud.com
Supplier
Orlando United States
MyRealKarma
Kudos: 29
17 May 2016
Hey guys

Like some of you, I'm new to this website. I'm Jay, by the way.
@Andy, great job!!

A bit about us:
Seeing certain inefficiencies in how currently online selling is done, we've developed MyRealKarma.com; initially, we've built it to address some of our own issues, when selling on eBay and Amazon.

The way MRK works is simple:

- Firstly, it's totally freemium. We don't mind sharing great ideas!

- In a nutshell, the MyRealKarma.com platform allows its users (any online seller) to:
  • aggregate all their customer feedback, service ratings, etc all in one place; in turn, this allows sellers who, say, sell on Amazon, effectively join eBay (Etsy, Shopfy, etc) and bring with their existing Amazon's customer reviews onto the new selling platforms. As some of you may know, this is one of the main factors when selling online (trust / built reputation). The goal is to allow for an easy switch between the many ecommerce platforms when needed.

• many online sellers have a web presence in a form of their eBay / Amazon profile pages, which search engines don't index. With MRK, they also get their own profile page, which in fact starts getting ranked for their niche tags / keywords (product category, region, etc)

• Those are just some of the perks MyRealKarma.com offers
    Many more are getting built by our brilliant developers, as I'm typing here.

P.S. oh, and we also run an internal affiliate program, where we pay a handsome $ for every Lead / online seller who Signs Up with our free platform.
    P.S.2 Not sure if I'm allowed to promote our affiliate program here but hey, there it is

Guys, if you have any questions, see opportunities to partner up, please PM!

Thanks!
    Jay
    MyRealKarma.com - free web service / tool that allows any online seller aggregate their eBay / Amazon (Etsy,Spotify, etc) customer reviews / ratings in one place and display them anywhere on the web.
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    manu
    Kudos: 23
    18 May 2016
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Emanuele and I'm the owner of two Amazon Seller Accounts. One in the US and one in the UK.
    I'm distributing FBA items from UK across Europe and sending our best selling items to the European marketplaces depending on their demand.
    I currently have around 9500 products selling online, most of which I dropship from different sources.
    We sell around 120000 dollars a month and we are looking for serious wholesalers, manufacturers or dropship friendly retailers to which we can create a successful selling partnership.
    We are ungated on the health and beauty category in the UK.
    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
    Many thanks.
    Best regards
    Emanuele
    Supplier
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Cloud Fulfilment
    Kudos: 25
    23 May 2016
    Hello

It is a pleasure to find this great site full of useful resources and advice. It would be great if we could offer our help knowledge and services to eTailers here and also to learn what people need from the market as well as about trends and hear from other experts about what's going on in the world of on-line marketplaces.

My name is Jimmy and I am the marketing manager at Parcel Monkey Group so we have a range of products that can help eCommerce sellers succeed and grow their business.

We have Cloud Fulfilment listed on the directory which offers an outsourced fulfilment solution for businesses looking to expand and we take care of pick, pack and distribution for you, whilst you are in control from your portal on any device, no matter where you are. It also gives you access to reduced shipping services in the UK and around the world due to the relationships we have built with couriers via Parcel Monkey.

Parcel Monkey is a courier broker so we have discounted shipping rates from the UK around the world (as well as within the UK) We have these rates due to the volumes of goods we send so it ideal for eBay and Amazon sellers looking to send parcels for less. All that is needed is your parcel details and our quote engine will find you a service to deliver for less. Parcel Monkey is now on-line in the US too, so the same model is available for people in the states looking to reduce their shipping costs.

We also have Kong, an eCommerce platform where you can build your own store for free, and use Kong pay, which is a payment gateway with the lowest rates in the UK. You can create a bespoke on-line store with our easy step by step guide to help you through the process and we can help you showcase your items.

I came across this site doing some research and its full of great content and I hope we can add to that and also provide our services to web retailers looking for low cost shipping, fulfilment services or an online store builder.

Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help and answer questions.

[Last edited: 23 May 2016]
    United States United States
    Cj7499
    Kudos: 19
    25 May 2016
    Hello, everyone

My name is Chao. I'm so happy to find such an informative place like this. I am a learner and trying to understand things happening in online business.

Thank you, Andy. You did and are doing a great job to make this place happening.

Way to go!
    Ukraine Ukraine
    j.bondarenko
    Kudos: 23
    31 May 2016
    Hi!

My name is Julia. I am an ecommerce analyst at Magecom, a Magento development company creating solutions for online businesses of any size.

We do not only create online shops, but also integrate them with multi-vendor marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay etc. We also develop marketplace sites for those vendors who prefer c2c business model.

Any question regarding ecommerce site development or ecommerce in general is welcomed. I'll try to help.

Regards,
    Julia
    Buderim Australia
    quentin.baxter
    Kudos: 47
    1 Jun 2016
    Hi,
    My name is Quentin Baxter from Buderim in Australia and I'm completely new to online retailing and am looking to learn as much as I can about it with the help of all of you. I recently lost all my money in a bad business decision. (put all my money as a start up capital for a business that a friend started. Sadly to say that he and his new girlfriend absconded with all our cash. So here I am about to start over at 61. Very exited.
    I have a question to ask and apologies in advance if its a silly ones. Here goes
    How do I go about choosing a a product to sell on Amazon? Is there a system /process I can follow in choosing a product? It all seems quite daunting as to whether a product will or won't make money. Any tips greatly appreciated.
    Quentin
    Herts, England United Kingdom
    Andy
    Kudos: 11,660
    1 Jun 2016
    Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
    Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
    Buderim Australia
    quentin.baxter
    Kudos: 47
    1 Jun 2016
    @Andy
    Your a star. Thanks so much
    Quentin
    Dhaka,Bangladesh Bangladesh
    elena31
    Kudos: 33
    7 Jun 2016
    Hello its Elena, I am new to this forum and hoping to meet with the experts here.
    Denmark Denmark
    mali
    Kudos: 18
    9 Jun 2016
    Hello everyone,
    I am Mathias, and i am a Marketplace Business Developer for Coolshop.

We are one of the leading ecommerce sites in Denmark, and we are currently in a transaction into becoming a Marketplace.

Therefor, we are seeking high quality sellers, who can sell their products on the 7 markets which we are currently on.

Primarily we are looking for European sellers, who can ship to our 7 markets. These markets are: Denmark, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, UK and Netherlands.

Please contact me for further information regarding our new Marketplace.

Best regards,
    Mathias

Volo
    Selro
    StoreFeeder
    World First