Pinned

Poster
amtill65
Kudos: 21
Re: Introduce yourself here
12 Jun 2016
Hi,

Hi, my name is Andrew.

My company eBiz Japan provides support in all the areas needed to sell successfully online in Japan.

Aside from the mechanics of listings, SEO, web pages, online advertising... decoding the Japanese consumer and connecting in the most relevant way is key. We can help you in all these areas.

Our team brings decades of marketing experience in Japan. Providing you with a virtual Japan department that makes selling in Japan as easy as your home market.

If you're interested in selling in Japan we'd love to hear from you!
Austin, Texas, USA United States
alastairbrian
Kudos: 23
13 Jun 2016
Hi webretailer community,
I am newbie. and basically I am a e-commerce web developer. I hope i will learn about e-commerce in this forum.. Thanks

[Last edited: 13 Jun 2016]
India India
tkabir000
Kudos: 36
14 Jun 2016
Hello all I am Kabir a new bee here really happy to be on this forum. Hope you all are fine? Looking forward to learn a lot from you all guys.
Think big reach high sky is not the limit.
United Kingdom United Kingdom
billmccallum
Kudos: 21
14 Jun 2016
Hi All

I'm Bill, from JK recycling in Middlesbrough, we are a B&M retailer, but looking at starting up ecom's in the coming year.

Eager to learn.
Poland Poland
Maciek Waynet ecommerce agency
Kudos: 57
15 Jun 2016
Hi everyone!
I'm Maciek from Waynet - e-commerce agency.
I'm here to help in the development of e-commerce business.

I am glad that so many people here help each other and exchange experience about online market.

My agency specializes in the e-commerce implementations based on Open Source platforms (especially PrestaShop and WordPress). Our passion is to create useful e-shops where customers feel freely and safety. In our projects we attach particular importance to the UX design, usability and stability of online stores.

Summarizing - PM me if you need some informations or services in:
- ecommerce development
- UI/UX design
- conversion rate optimization
- ecommerce audits
- integrations
- dedicated modules
- marketing

I hope that I can help in many cases.
We all want e-commerce market to grow from strength to strength!
Waynet - effective e-commerce agency!
OpenSource development // UI/UX design // Conversion rate optimization // Comprehensive audits // Dedicated modules
Ahmedabad India
vshah1585
Kudos: 40
16 Jun 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am Vishant

By professional I am Digital Marketing Executive but, I love to elaborate Inventory Software...I really like it.

Usually I finding best inventory software and do research on it. Recently I found a list on Best Inventory Control Software and sure, I will share it soon.

Please keep in touch.

Cheers!

[Last edited: 16 Jun 2016]
Ahmedabad India
vshah1585
Kudos: 40
23 Jun 2016
@alastairbrian

Welcome!
Georgetown, TX United States
opticstogo
Kudos: 36
4 Jul 2016
Howdy!

My name is Steve & my wife is Val. We are two 30 year Opticians who have decided to start selling through ecommerce. Coming from the era of typewriters and filing cabinets we are soaking up as much knowledge about ecommerce as our old brains can hold.

We are on EBay already and will probably set up a website as well within the next 6 months.

We want to thank y'all for sharing your knowledge in advance. If any of y'all get to Texas we'd be proud to share some good bar-b-que and beer!
"Every day my gratitude exceeds my expectations is a very good day!"
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Miami, Florida United States
easyparts
Kudos: 29
6 Jul 2016
@Andy

First and foremost, thank you for creating this community!

Hello everyone! My name is Henry, Business Development Manager for Easy Parts in Miami, Florida. Easy Parts is an mid-sized E-commerce auto parts company specializing in CV Axles.

My experience in the automotive industry spans over twenty (20) years.

Feel free to contact me with any questions
Henry Cusido
United States United States
engineero73
Kudos: 18
7 Jul 2016
Hello everyone!

My name is Sam and I'm a Software Engineer by day who has recently opened up an eBay store. I've already made a few sales and I'm eager to learn, grow my online business and share knowledge with fellow members.

Wishing everyone much success!
womanof2day
7 Jul 2016
Hello Everyone,
My name is Linda I am in Texas outskirts of Houston. I too am fairly new to selling online and currently selling on Amazon but have some experience with eBay.

I am still learning the process of add a product on Amazon that has already been cataloged and not getting the Brand name of the person who posted on my listing...hmmm
Australia Australia
timshel100
Kudos: 19
9 Jul 2016
Hi
Tim and Michelle from Australia. We're nearly full time private label sellers on Amazon. Only been going a year, and looking to grow to 7 figures ( we're about 5 months off) and then develop off Amazon depth. Active in Notrth America and EU.
Great to join the community
T and M
Texas United States
meredith
11 Jul 2016
hey y'all! My name is Meredith, and Im primarily an FBA seller, with eBay for what I can't send in to Amazon.

I'm about working smart, so I'm hoping to both be a resource and finds some resources as well!
seeartnow
Kudos: 19
Selling Art to an International Market
11 Jul 2016
Hello to all, I'm an artist with 30+ years of experience selling my work at art fairs and juried shows. I was an early adopter of the web, but now I find myself behind the curve.
Two years ago the majority of my sales shifted online. I have experience and can help people selling through eBay and Etsy but not Amazon.
I need better tools and more understanding and hope to find that here.
Arizona United States
Jason Langston
Kudos: 34
12 Jul 2016
I am the Co-Founder of Gelco Products and currently work as our President/COO. We manufacture/market a patented line of ergonomic seat cushions, called GSeat.

We are looking to expand our E-Commerce sales, to include marketplaces in Europe, Middle East and Asia, including Brazil, Russia, India and China. Amazon has quickly become our primary channel for B2C and we plan pursue opportunities with marketplaces that serve our target countries.

Logistically, we are able to ship from the United States and China, giving the GSeat global reach.

I joined this forum to read up on the experiences of other marketplace entrepreneurs and learn how best to bring our products to market, in their specific countries.
GSeat is an Award Winning, Patented Product Line, recognized by both consumer organizations and institutions, as a leader in ergonomic seat cushions. "Making you more comfortable, anywhere you sit."

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro