Introduce yourself here

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Kudos: 30
Re: Introduce yourself here
28 Aug 2016
Hello Everyone,

My Name is Vijay, and I am working as Business Development- Books and Stationary for new online start up in Dubai . People can connect me for other categories as well.

Looking forward to make some good connection through this community.

Happy to be here.

Bulgaria Bulgaria
Kudos: 32
30 Aug 2016
Hello. My name is Kiril and I am also new to this forum. I would like to say Hi to everybody and wish you a nice day
My personal website: Късметче за деня
Johannesburg, Gauteng South Africa
Kudos: 27
8 Sep 2016
Hi everyone,

I am 60 years old South African, a director in an academy for insurance qualification. I had an ecommerce site to resell IT products in South Africa between 2005 - 2007, I gave up due to fraudulent credit card transactions which cause me some loses.
I would like to trade on Amazon and would like some assistance.

Ezra Sahar
South Africa
India India
Re: This is santosh founder of softwarecart
11 Sep 2016 is E com platform to buy and sell software products/services. all can reach me at

[Last edited: 11 Sep 2016]
PA United States
Kudos: 37
20 Sep 2016
This is a great place for info I've been reading and following for quite some time.

My name is Devon - thank you!

Andy wrote:

Today I'm starting up a new introductions thread.

Please say who you are, what you do, and what you'd like to talk about in the forum... and if there's anything you would like other members to contact you about.

To get things started, I'm Andy, the founder of Web Retailer. This is my full-time business.

Happy to talk about anything to do with selling through online marketplaces.

PM me if you have a story to tell about your ecommerce business, or if you are a marketplaces expert and interested in writing an insightful and useful post for Web Retailer members.
Poland Poland
Kudos: 98
20 Sep 2016
Hey Guys I'm here to look for some useful tips and recommendations to expand my eBay store and exchange some ideas regarding online selling. happy to be here!
Seattle, WA United States
Kudos: 44
21 Sep 2016
Hi, All!
My name is Aimee with Avalara. Avalara is a software company that offers sales tax solutions for businesses of all sizes.

Having been a small business owner, I have a passion for the industry and love helping businesses succeed.

Avalara offer's free tools and resources for small businesses along with paid services. The free resources range from sales tax state guides, the sales tax calculator to free webinars and more.

If you have sales tax or VAT questions, please contact me and I'll help you find the right resources to get the answer.

Wishing everyone success! Cheers!

[Last edited: 11 Oct 2016]
India India
Kudos: 23
21 Sep 2016
I am a seller on amazon india, usa and Canada

Pros of this business:

Very convinient medium of shopping glabally.

Due to health care product restrictions in india unable india.
North Carolina United States
Lindsey Sanders
Kudos: 71
22 Sep 2016

Hello everyone, I've been managing several e-commerce stores for about the past 8 years, it's been a lot of fun but a lot of hard work too. I'm always looking for new ideas and ways to grow my business and it looks like there's a lot of talent on this forum.

Maybe I can contribute from my own experiences too, I appreciate having a community like this to join.

sargodha Pakistan
Kudos: 41
24 Sep 2016
Hi Everyone ,
My name is Muhammad Umair Ghufran , I'm running six figure internet marketing business, I'm Founder of RankGrain (Digital Marketing Agency)
that provides the All kinds of Digital marketing Services
- Inbound Marketing
- Outbound Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- App Store Optimization
- Shopping store Optimization ( Amazon, Ebay etsy)
- Facebook Ads , Google Adwords Certification
Much more

[Last edited: 24 Sep 2016]
India India
1 Oct 2016
@ezra785 I am interested Because I am also in same platform . you can reach me on +919738829170
New York United States
Kudos: 91
4 Oct 2016
Good day everyone!

I represent the developers of an Amazon tool called Amzpecty. I'm here to reach out to Amazon sellers, if there is a sub-niche here for those, and see what experiences they would like from a tool such as ours. Of course, sign-ups to our service are welcome but it's the interaction that's important for me and the company I represent.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in what we're offering!

I look forward to the information and discussions that we can participate in. See you all at the forums.

Pricing can make or break an e-commerce website. You can check competitor quantity and pricing on Amazon now with Amzpecty.
Singapore Singapore
Kudos: 55
5 Oct 2016
Hi All,

Glad to be here with this great forum.

I am Raviraj.

I work for a company called EMERGE App ( An order & inventory management software for online and offline retailers/ distributors.

Good to see so many retailers here. Hoping to learn more on your problems and how we can help you guys. And yeah, we have first user FREE FOREVER plan for all retailers.

Good to be here!
Inventory Management Software for online retailers! First user FREE FOREVER Plan available
Morrisville United States
Stephanie Strong
Kudos: 49
5 Oct 2016
Hello Web Retailer Team,

I am a North Carolina Native whose ambitious attitude is to always help others. I am an Enterprise Account Manager for ChannelAdvisor in USA and am eager to achieve all of my seller's goals and to watch their continual success grow with ChannelAdvisor.

As a ChannelAdvisor customer, you’ll have an e-commerce advantage through:

Digital Marketing
Managed Services
ChannelAdvisor for Brands

This is a phenomenal platform for international eCommerce expertise and best practices.

Thanks Andy.

[Last edited: 5 Oct 2016]
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 23
8 Oct 2016
Just found out about this site now.really loving the info. Am an online business man from the the uk.

Xpress Lister