Introduce yourself here

United States United States
Private Label University
Kudos: 33
Like to introduce ourselves...
11 Oct 2016
We are Karen and Neil and we are the Private Label University.

We are the private label gurus actually, in the physical product industry.

We have been sourcing, importing and private labeling products for some of the biggest chain stores in the world, for the last 35 years. Maybe you have heard of them... Walmart, Toys R US, Michaels?

That's right. We have been private labeling products for the big guys and have helped countless of product entrepreneurs start and create 6 and 7 figure private label businesses on Amazon.

We have come out of the woodwork and have literally jumped into helping product entrepreneurs create successful private label businesses, by teaching them...
1) How to find "the perfect" product
2) How to source for reliable suppliers
3) How to import hassle-free
4) How to package, label and private label products correctly
5) How to create and launch product on Amazon
6) How to market products beyond amazon for a long-term sustainable business success.

It has been such an incredible journey. Nothing give us more pleasure and personal success than to see our student succeed.

Just wanted to share our story. If you want to learn more about us, check out our bio or our website at

Let us know how we can help you grow.

Karen and Neil
Creators of Private Label University
Karen and Neil
Creators of Private Label University
greetings 2nd office need some start up guideline?
11 Oct 2016
@2nd Office i am theo a new comer to so all the help i can get send them now i am not a rich person ,retired did not have a good pension so i have to substitute my income that s my reason. seen the blogs from people on the web retail buiss and i want to have a share of this now living in canada want to travel so i want to make some money hope you can help.
want to learn not a teacher wet but willing to learn so if i got taught then i can teach so teach me until i hear from some one have a good day.
New York United States
Re: Introduce yourself here
17 Oct 2016

Loraine here from amzLenders.

amzLenders is the world’s first loan provider designed exclusively for early-stage, cash-positive Amazon FBA businesses and sellers in the US. We aim to provide quicker, easier, and more affordable financing for FBA sellers.

At amzLenders, we understand just how hard financing can be to come by as a growing Amazon business. The company is built and owned by an FBA seller himself who understands the unique situations and struggles of growing an Amazon business. So we designed our process, requirements and terms to exclusively fit Amazon businesses. Our repayment are timed to match each Amazon payout, so it's always affordable.

Aside from just providing FBA business financing, we also aim to provide recommendations on how to improve selling account performance as well as assistance in the event of situations critical to continued business performance.

If you think our FBA financing solution will help your Amazon business, feel free to sign up ( to get notified as soon as we open our doors.

Thank you and more power!

amzLenders - Simple, fast and affordable financing for your FBA business |
Guangzhou China
Andy in Newchic
Kudos: 38
20 Oct 2016
Hi everyone,

I am Andy from China, I am the Wholesale manager of a Fashion products company, We Wholesaler Clothes, Shoes, Bags, Jewelry, Beauty and other Fashion Accessories for Men and Women.

If anyone interested you can check our products on link here:

My email:

Thank you guys
Guangzhou China
Andy in Newchic
Kudos: 38
Today at 3:07am
thanks again

[Last edited: Today at 3:09am]

Xpress Lister
2nd Office