Introduce yourself here

India India
Kudos: 25
Re: Introduce yourself here
21 Sep 2015
Hi Everyone. My Name's Hussain and I am a Budding Seller that wants to gain some traction in the online marketplaces like Ebay for a start and then move on to other more targeted and niche marketplaces.

Hope to have some cracking and valuable interaction with folks in this forum.

Jamaica Jamaica
Kudos: 79
21 Sep 2015
@hussainliyaqatdar All the best
Portharcout Nigeria
Kudos: 38
Re: I am Ugwunna Okechukwu I am interested in business. a
24 Sep 2015
@Andy am interested in mini-importation business but does not have the capital to pursue it. I imported few selfie stick from Amazon not even one was good. Am discouraged. That's money wasted. Your helpful suggestions will suffice
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 37
30 Sep 2015
Hi everyone, I'm Joe. I'm currenlty part of a start up incubator program in the UK called the Alacrity foundation.

One of the potential start up ideas I'm investigating is an ecommerce platform that I hope can offer a lot more in value to both sellers and buyers than anything currenlty available. The main reason I'm here is because I would like to get more insight into the ecommerce community and try to get a feel of whether the idea resonates with online sellers (I do have some ecommerce experience myself and I came up with the idea because it's something that I would find valuable).

If anyone would like to find out more about the idea and answer some questions I would find that very useful. Also, do people mind if I make a new thread just asking a few questions regarding ecommerce platforms to try and get a consensus of peoples requirements?

Many thanks

Kudos: 47
30 Sep 2015
My name is Slava. I work for Jasoren LLC (registered in Florida). We're a new seller on Amazon & eBay trying to sell high quality LED products (tubes, bulbs) at very attractive prices. Our products are regularly tested in our facility at the factory in China to ensure maximum performance. Each individual order is tested after production and before packaging.

Our brand is not very famous yet (but our LED tubes meet the highest requirements in the industry & have UL, FCC, DCL cert.). So we've been racking our brain HOW to boost sales with not enough feedbacks on Amazon & eBay. We'd appreciate VERY MUCH if somebody gave us some advice on HOW to boost our sales.

[Last edited: 30 Sep 2015]
Slava P.
Richmond, ky United States
Kudos: 52
6 Oct 2015

My name is Mark "Elmo" Ellis and my wife and I are interested in starting another online business. This venue looks very interesting to us. Years ago, we had an online embroidery business that we ran successfully, however we got burned out with the extremely long hours and hassles associated with embroidery machines that would jam up.

We learned a lot running that business, and I also learned how to build an e-commerce site as well as a ton about online marketing. We also sold a ton of our wares on eBay as well as affiliate products on Amazon.

We are very interested in starting another online business and we believe this would be a great way to do it.

God Bless
Mark "Elmo" Ellis

[Last edited: 6 Oct 2015]
Ahmedabad, Gujarat India
Kudos: 173
7 Oct 2015

DesignIndiaDesign wrote:

Hi, I am Ajay From India. I am here for interest and research. I am an online seller.
Hi Ajay, welcome to this forum. You are at the right place to discuss about online selling.
I would like to suggest you an India based online seller community to register on that is Seller Zone
It is India specific seller community to discuss about selling online on major platforms in India. I hope you will find many questions to post on.
Kudos: 33
8 Oct 2015

Hi all, my names rob and I'm an alcoh... etailer.

I work for a manufacturer of Bluetooth gadgets, handling the e commerce side in the UK.

Joined to discuss tools that sellers use to make their lives easier and more efficient.

At the moment I'm using Linnworks, BQool and mail chimp..
United States United States
Kudos: 60
9 Oct 2015
I'm so glad I found you guys. My name is Stephanie, and I'm the founder of Purple Laurel. We sell postpartum shapewear and nursing bras.

I'm here to hopefully get some help. My site launched a few weeks ago, and orders started trickling in within the first few days. Then one day they abruptly stopped, and I'm not sure why or how to fix it.

I'd been fiddling around with Google Adwords around the time orders stopping coming in, but I really don't think that's the problem. People are still clicking onto my site, they just aren't converting.

If some of you from the community could take a look and let me know what you think is going on, I'd really appreciate it. I'm so glad I found these forums, and I'm looking forward to contributing and learning from all of your experiences.
New Jersey United States
Kudos: 54
13 Oct 2015
Hello Everyone, My Name is Manmay and I am working as a Sr. IT Consultant.
I am here to explore new things and insightful discussions.
Kudos: 27
Hello ! My name is Dan. I am here to learn
13 Oct 2015
@Andy Thank you for the learning and networking opportunity you have made available. I hope to learn from everyone here.
India India
Kudos: 43
15 Oct 2015

This is Kavin from Ecstasoft Solutions. We are specialize in eCommerce website development across the world.

[Last edited: 16 Oct 2015]
Berlin Germany
Kudos: 40
15 Oct 2015
I am CEO at Clipping path Creative ltd.
I have a image editing company. My company stay in Berlin, Germany. My company provide all kinds of image editing service with Reasonable price.

[Last edited: 15 Oct 2015]
Kudos: 19
Re: Setting up an Amazon ebusiness
16 Oct 2015

Hi Andy

I'm Judy from Manchester, England UK.

I'm fairly new to ecommerce and am at the beginning of my journey of setting up and hopefully develop successful Amazon FBA business.

I kmow its going to take a lot of hard work and long hours, lots of research but I'm prepared for that. I'm particularly interested in sourcing products that I can turn into a private label business with good branding and marketing. I have a background in Marketing so hopefully that will help get the business started quickly.

I'll share my experiences with fellow members on this site. And maybe I will need to use some services that members on this site can offer too.

Looking forward to joining in the on-line discussions.

Kudos: 18
16 Oct 2015
Hello Everyone,
My name is Stewart and I am interested in selling online. Right now I am just doing research and am happy to find this site.
Wishing everybody the success they dream about.

World First