Introduce yourself here

United States United States
Kudos: 29
Re: Introduce yourself here
20 Oct 2015
I'm Jessica and here to learn about the needs and challenges that eBay retailers are facing. I recently began working with a small start-up that offers a service to eBayers and other online retailers to optimize their ads, pricing, etc. to improve sales. This service is a/b testing, a powerful statistical tool which big companies frequently use and which we've made available to anyone on our web platform ( The service helps you create experiments to answer questions like:

- Should I charge $7 or $8 to increase sales?
- Should I budget $16 or $21 to optimise my ads?
- Should I use logo A or B?

Currently, you can use this service to optimize your shop - for free. For more information on how it works and to see case studies (e.g., optimization leading to a $355 monthly sales increase), visit our platform:

You can comment or reach out to me directly with questions at
Justin G.
Kudos: 28
23 Oct 2015
Hi all,

I'm Justin, and I'm a writer working for a variety of ecommerce businesses. I blog for Channel Reply, which provides eBay-Zendesk and Amazon-Zendesk integration, and work as a customer support rep for Doubledot Media, the makers of SaleHoo, Affilorama and Traffic Travis.

I am always looking for fresh topics to write about, insights from other sellers, and news on how the industry is changing. I feel like I can get some good ideas and inspiration from everyone here.
Disclosure: I am an employee of Channel Reply and Doubledot Media.
Kudos: 21
Hi , I'm Stan Foster and I'm brand new to ECommerce.
28 Oct 2015
I'm interested in Ecommerce because I have some interesting things to sell but I'm not familiar with this line of business. I'm retired and work part time but this seems like a right fit for me. I'd like to, perhaps, use this to launch a home business. I'm doing my homework here by reading as much as I can about on-line selling.
Thanks for all your feed back.
Scranton, PA United States
Kudos: 26
Introduce yourself here
4 Nov 2015
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jason DePietropaolo, and I am the Co-Founder of We are an Ecommerce Data automation platform. We have a completely new way to automate your Ecommerce storefront.

We build integrations to your supplier or warehouse and then to all of your marketplaces. We allow you to automate your store, thus allowing you more time to market your store and less time performing manual redundant tasks.

I like to chat about marketplaces such as Amazon, Ebay, Shopify as I have sold on all three and have extensive experience.

I also like to chat about Ecommerce automation as I believe this is the easiest way to grow your sales without having to have a huge team in place.

feel free to hit me with any questions as I would love to chat more and see what others are interested in.
Jason DePietropaolo
Kudos: 68
8 Nov 2015
My name is Kaus. Founder of iBuySell ( designed to sell items faster and pay lower fees. Our mission is to provide a easy, affordable mobile sales channel for online sellers.

Thank you for reading my post

We are crowdfunding at

You can also get a chance to win our giveaway at our social media campaign

Thanks for reading my post

Kudos: 18
11 Nov 2015
My company is an outsourced warehouse fulfillment center that specializes in direct to consumer fulfillment and customer service for eCommerce retailers that sell across multiple channels.

Looking forward to being part of the WebRetailer Community,

Patrick Moulton
Richmond, Virginia United States
Kudos: 33
12 Nov 2015
I'm Butch M. Sarma, the new guy at I have been in the digital business since 2007. I also teach Digital Marketing at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in Richmond, Virginia.

I am interested in learning more about the Amazon sellers.
Butch M. Sarma
Director of Marketing
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Kudos: 18
17 Nov 2015
I'm Jen. I've just started my journey into eCommerce and I've joined this group to learn.

I work for a company who provide a platform for online retailers; I started 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to immerse myself so that I can fully understand our customers' world...what challenges they face, what they might want, news and tips, everything eCommerce.

As I learn, I hope that I might have something useful to add, but for now I am observing and absorbing.

San Francisco United States
Kudos: 43
17 Nov 2015
Hello everyone,

My name is Simona and I'm part of what could change entirely your way of listing products online. It's a completely free mobile app that allows anyone to publish a product on multiple channels in less than 90 seconds.

You can find Nembol on the App Store (we have an Android Beta waitlist, feel free to sign up). Snap a photo of the item you want to sell, add a price and description and you're ready to go. Pick all the channels you want to publish your product onto among eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Shopify, Magento, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, plus many others.

Nembol links each social post to the correspondent marketplace listing, and tracks your inventory avoiding double sales. Again, it's free!

Would you like to try it and let me know your thoughts?

Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any question.

– Simona
Free mobile app for multi-channel product upload |
Kudos: 29
17 Nov 2015
Hi everyone!

My name is Caleb Roney and I just started selling on Amazon using FBA exclusively late 3rd quarter this year. I previously owned a 15 person local service company which I sold in March of 2015. Now I am knee deep in FBA. Doing my best to take advantage of the wisdom and knowledge offered generously by others in the community.

I have much to learn and this looks to be an excellent group and resource to learn from!
Yorkshire United Kingdom
Kudos: 34
18 Nov 2015
Hello Everybody!

My name is Rebekah and I represent the Hull office of InXpress

We offer a great service which allows small sellers to get much better rates than they would going direct to the couriers.

Based in East Yorkshire, we are a small team of logistic experts, service assistants and social media whizzes like myself!

We have a strong client base but are looking into supporting small eBay/eCommerce/Etsy sellers who need a basic, cost-effective service.

We are also looking into developing our export and import customers with the ability to ship literally ANYTHING, ANYWHERE. We deal with parcels up to containers and work with some great local companies as well as some further afield.

If you're interested in our services, I'd love to hear from you and look forward to meeting more of you on the forums!

All the best!
Grimes, IA United States
Stephen Roney
Kudos: 45
19 Nov 2015
Hi !

I've been selling private label on Amazon utilizing FBA for over a year, and recently got into selling liquidated and wholesale goods via Amazon and Ebay. I'm so grateful for the online community and the opportunity to sell at all times of day, every day online.

Currently, I'm looking for a 3rd party fulfiller for my Ebay Items. Any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated. I've talked to several, including Shipwire, but with my smaller items, Efulfillmentservices out of MI seems to be the best option.

Also, I'm looking for other places to liquidate in bulk pallets of goods that we will not be selling on Amazon or Ebay due to low sells ranking. Any ideas there?

Thank you all! I hope to add value to this community very soon.

Check us out at, we are passionate about our purpose to help kids in Africa (training them to be leaders and innovators in their country)!
Kudos: 24
20 Nov 2015
@KentuckyAngel Hoping we can connect for support! I am new to the ecommerce business. I am hoping to start a drop ship business like yours. I am a newbie in all of this, and honestly feeling a little overwhelmed. I am taking a course now to learn about successful ecommerce using drop shipping.
Anything you can share to help me would be awesome. I am leaving the crazy world of NC Mental Health to work at home. Ready to work and be paid for my efforts. Looking forward to working with you in some way! Namaste!
Kerala India
Kudos: 36
24 Nov 2015

My name is Preethy Mathew and I represent Kerala Naturals .

We are providing Herbal / Natural products, Spices & Cosmetics.

Amazon Store :

eBay Store :

Our Spices Store :

We are located in a small village in India.

Kudos: 52
26 Nov 2015
Hi everyone:

I found this site by searching information about selling on eBay and Amazon and after reading the related article with which I came across, I decided to join the site in order to learn more about the subject.

I am a real estate agent who is now on LOA indefinitely on account of having issues with illnesses in the family--I am their caregiver.

I am interested in getting information about becoming involved in online sales which will not involve too many complicated techniques, expenses, or technical skills, if such a system exists.

[Last edited: 26 Nov 2015]

World First
Seller Dynamics