Pinned

Poster
Germany Germany
Ted
Kudos: 104
Re: Introduce yourself here
26 Nov 2015
Hi,

I am new here. But I am working on an ecommerce site & always scrolling through the net looking for answers to my kazillions of questions. So, I thought I'd stop by here, see if I have anything to offer, and see if I can quiz the panel.

Thanks,
Ted
United States United States
Sharen
Kudos: 52
26 Nov 2015
@KentuckyAngel

Hi, KentuckyAngel:

Thanks for your post and information. What kind of business is DSDomination, what does it stand for, and how does it work?
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,623
26 Nov 2015
@Sharen

Thanks for joining and welcome!

I wrote this article to explain the main business models for selling products online:

www.webretailer.com/lean-commerce/ecommerce-business-models/

Be wary of ALL courses etc. promising an easy way to make money online - there are many ways to do it, but none of them are "easy". The "DS" in DSDomination stands for "drop shipping". It's explained in the article above.

It's a very attractive way of shipping products for newbies because you don't have to handle the goods yourself. In reality it's very hard to make money from. Established businesses typically use dropshipping just for products that are large, expensive, or customized - such as furniture, appliances or high-end electronics.
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
shakilprasla
Kudos: 19
26 Nov 2015
Hello All

Good to see many experienced e-tailers willing to help get others started. My name is Shakil and I run szventures.com, we acquire existing ecommerce websites with the aim to increase brand awareness and profits and eventually resell the site. Currently have 8 properties in the portfolio, with many doing over $1m in sales.

Looking forward to collaborating with many of you.
Brussels Belgium
thomas297
Kudos: 36
29 Nov 2015
Thanks for the opportunity @Andy!

I am a service provider just joining this place.

We are running a site that provides EAN, UPC, ISBN, ASIN lookup and keyword search in all Amazon marketplaces.

Our visitors can validate of specific ASINs are listed across all Amazon estate world-wide.

Customers can run batched jobs retrieving ASINs or EAN/UPCs, price info, etc.

We also provide custom mapping services parsing/cleaning data from drop-shipping services such as BrandsDistribution and preparing data for multi-channel submission.

Please drop a PM with your questions, etc ...
Service Provider: barcoderobot.com
EAN/UPC/ISBN/ASIN master data, data conversion, lookup services
Philippines Philippines
mariemiguel0817
Kudos: 44
29 Nov 2015
I'm Maine and I am here for research, networking and business opportunities. Thank you and good day to everyone.
NC United States
seller252gregb
Kudos: 171
30 Nov 2015
@Sharen , Hello Sharen and I got into internet sales with eBay because of care-taking responsibilities as well so I understand. I started with eBay and found many helpful tips on their discussion boards (not to take anything away from here) but more every day to day things that would keep one from re-inventing the wheel with lots of archives on different aspects of just starting.
You will make mistakes (and I still do) but learn from it and try like heck from repeating them and write it off as educational fees to learn the business.
Scotland United Kingdom
FBA Book Flipper
Kudos: 63
1 Dec 2015
Hi, I am Michael and I'm from the UK.

I've been making a full time living online since 2005 and 'dabbling' with a few things online for about 12 months prior. I got hooked on learning anything and everything about Internet Marketing which is when I discovered the magic of buying and selling online.

I admit that I have tried my hand at almost everything online over the past 10 years of so and it's been fun but my main focus now is creating software solutions and information that helps others.

About a year ago we moved in to developing WP plugins and at the same time I discovered the whole FBA thing which was quite by accident really. My passion is selling used books on Amazon and although it started as just a hobby to fill in some free time it's now grown in to a monster of a thing

So now I spend my time helping others learn how to sell used books on Amazon using the FBA method. It's almost therapeutic and that makes it so much more enjoyable.

I'm really glad I've found this forum and the site has some incredible information resources available.

Great job guys.

Michael
FBA - Book of Profits: Selling used books on Amazon for 500% profits
stella
Kudos: 31
2 Dec 2015
Hi My name is Stella Bernardi, I work for Questa Volta. We're a hosting solutions partner specializing in dedicated virtual servers, clusters and eCommerce hosting. As such, we adapt our systems to each unique customer.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Thank you for your time
Huntingdon Valley United States
support795
Kudos: 26
4 Dec 2015
Hi everyone, I'm Snezhana, co-founder and President of VIPparcel LLC.

VIPparcel.com a leading providers of USPS postage for international and domestic shipments.
The Leveraged innovation and technology to adapt to their customers' needs – convenience and ease of use. We ship thousands of packages every month and been able to get substantial USPS discount rates. Now we can pass these discounts to you. Simply print shipping labels and drop off your packages at USPS location or have them picked up by the mail carrier - the way you usually would do.

[Last edited: 4 Dec 2015]
India India
kaymichaels99
Kudos: 21
12 Dec 2015
Hi my name is Khalil you can call me Kay and I am here for interest and research. I am an online seller with an eye on the market and online space.
Also I would like to help people source any product from India as a Buyers mandate. For a small fee of-course

Read more: www.webretailer.com/forum/4482...ourself-here.asp#ixzz3u5XHryag
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Info584
Kudos: 26
21 Dec 2015
Hi Everyone
I joined this community to learn more about online sell and eBay - Amazon as I am very small seller on eBay right now but getting good response from customers planing something goods size business on eBay - Amazon and web store but I am not internet person or social media person at all even it's very weird and funny but I recently joined Facebook to get used to it as I wasn't on any social media all my life but now I realise the imp and learning hope I will learn more on and get support from you all ,

Marry Christmas to everyone

Have a fab day ahead

Many Thanks

[Last edited: 21 Dec 2015]
Bremen, Ga United States
DANEEN
Kudos: 62
Introduce yourself here
22 Dec 2015
Hi,
My name is Daneen England with Phoenix Treasure Box. I have been selling on Amazon.com for over 10 years and I am also currently on .uk, .ca, .mx, looking to expand to .jp, .in, etc. We sell a little on eBay and are looking to expand onto multiple market places like cdiscount, buy.com, sears.com, jet.com, etc. We have been looking for over a year for a an all in one software solution that can handle inventory management that includes 'pushing' of inventory to all platforms as well we MCF order management across multiple platforms.

Daneen
Phoenix Treasure Box
Bremen, GA

[Last edited: 22 Dec 2015]
thehouse1348
Kudos: 21
Hello Im Lisa
24 Dec 2015
I am interested in knowing more about your drop shipping business.
Shanghai China
neal.han
Kudos: 41
30 Dec 2015
@Andy

Hi everyone, here comes Neal! I'm a marketer from TierTier electronic, and very nice to see this place.

I will try to share some of my own experience on internet marketing, international sourcing, as well as some other business skills to all of you, wish this can help the community grow.

Happy to see you all, indeed.

[Last edited: 30 Dec 2015]
A small lamp in the dark is much brighter than a flash in the day. So, always do good things to people who needs it. Find Cheap Electronics & Cellphone Accessories

World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager
Sellware