Useful technology that gives you an edge over competitors.

Poster
Gifteasy
Kudos: 18
starstarstarstarstar
Useful technology that gives you an edge over competitors.
23 Jun 2015
When I was initially approached by logicsale I was apprehensive and grounded.Yet I was open minded to give them a trial run. I also spent a lot of time researching Logicsale competitors to make sure I was receiving the best value for money regarding this sort of software that gives you an edge over your competitors. Logicsale easily came out on top. I have been impressed with the flexibility of the software that gives you a good choice of minimum and maximum prices, the buy box facility, and the optimisation option for the best price when you are in the buy box, the way you can check out the ratings of your stock against competitors, and I think at times the market spy is useful. Another feature that sold Logicsale to me was the speed of the feed to Amazon. Being completely honest I think you have to watch that you don't put your maximum price too high out of the range of the market because it does as it says and will optimise your prices whilst in the buy box. When you get to know your way around the software it easily covers it's cost and will increase your profit. if that is not enough I am lucky enough to have one of the nicest people I have had the privilege to talk to as my support service representative. A few months back I hadn't heard of them now I am so grateful I was approached as they have increased my profits.
Report review abuse

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister