Revised review - 5 down to 1 star

Poster
JonGaze
Kudos: 114
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Revised review - 5 down to 1 star
6 Jul 2015
I had been using logicsale for a few months and I provided a 5 star review. That review is below.

I have revised my review to 1 star.

I used them for over a year (my contract period) and have since found a much better system. It turns out Logicsale wasn't performing as well as it could have (sales up by 50% since moving - during historically quiet period).

However the real issue is terminating the service. They require notice in writing to Germany and then attempt to hold you to a number of months beyond anything contracted. Deeply unethical. If I'd have known about this treatment I'd have never signed up.

Don't get involved with companies such as this who attempt to impose sharp contractual practices - keep looking, there are better repricers out there.

Previous review:
I was asked to provide a reference for LogicSale. My initial reaction was no way! Not because I dislike the system (I think it is brilliant), nor that I think that it is too expensive (used correctly you’ll reap the rewards again and again).

The reason I didn’t want to give a reference was that I believe this system is so good that I want to keep the competitive advantage to myself. This system can achieve things I had assumed were not possible. We have increased our Amazon listing count by at least 50% without adding any new lines, the items sell more and more profitably.

Why have I given the reference?

They deserve it: The system they have built and the support available is superb;and
Competitors will hear about LogicSale with, or without my help: Much as I’d like to, I cannot keep it all to myself.

[Last edited: 12 Jul 2016]
Supplier
Germany Germany
logicsale AG
Kudos: 30
Re: Revised review - 5 down to 1 star
1 Aug 2016
@JonGaze

Dear JonGaze,

Thank you for your revised review and criticism regarding the termination process.

When starting a contract with us, our cancellation process is always pointed out several times. It must be due with notice via post 30 days in advance before the contract renewal. Once you accept the contract you are also accepting the GTC which include the whole termination process again.

We have set this in place only to ensure the best quality and service for our customers. We do not mean to be deceptive about it anyhow.

We wish you all the best.

Best regards,
logicsale
Exeter United Kingdom
JonGaze
1 Aug 2016
@logicsale AG
I have been through all the emails that passed between us before and during the contract.

The termination process was not brought to my attention until I asked to cancel.

The only email which mentions cancellation contained the line: "In case of cancellation of the contract you should send us a letter of cancellation by post at least 25/01/2016. "

No further terms and conditions were attached, supplied, linked to, or indeed mentioned.
Supplier
Germany Germany
logicsale AG
Kudos: 30
2 Aug 2016
@JonGaze

Thank you for confirming that you received the email with the termination process.

Furthermore, all details were pointed out to you over the phone and are fixed in the General Terms and Conditions, which are published on our website.

We are really sorry that you are upset but you were aware of the terms of the contract and it would be unfair to make exceptions for each client. Thank you for your understanding!
Exeter United Kingdom
JonGaze
2 Aug 2016
@logicsale AG
The portion I quoted from the email was the only part of that email, or any other email which deals with termination.

You cannot bind customers to agreements which were not made in the first place.

Stating your cancellation stipulations and extended cancellation period only at the point of cancellation does not make them binding.

Saying that terms and conditions exist which were never brought to my attention or signed by me does not make them binding.
Report review abuse

Selro
StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics