Poor functionality and worse customer service

Poster
TeamSavvy
Kudos: 25
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Poor functionality and worse customer service
7 Jul 2015
I agree with all other reviewers- except the few that all happened to give positive comments on the same day or two - about the bad customer service combined with a difficult product to use.

We sell on Amazon and eBay and have real trouble getting it to run like advertised. Customer support to help with our questions has simply not been available to us. No matter how hard we try, how nice we ask, or how upset we get. It seems as if the support team know less than we do.

We do not recommend this to anyone.
United States United States
Sy84
Kudos: 134
Re: Poor functionality and worse customer service
7 Jul 2015
when i was negotiating before signing up, sales person said they are expensive because their customers are usually seasonal.. now i understand its not about season its about how terrible customer service they have which can cause big damages on your business.Thats why people signup then leave as quickly as possible. even if they offer free , i would not suggest anyone bc any serious problem you will have will not be fixed until you lose all your sales and until you figure out how you can fix it. They don't even care.

By the way you said worse customer service . I disagree because its the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

RUN AWAY !!!
United States United States
SolidCommerceSupport
Kudos: 35
Re: Poor functionality and worse customer service
12 Oct 2015
@TeamSavvy We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review regarding our company. We are growing and expanding our operations and in doing so we hope that this allows us to continue to provide excellent customer service to our clients. I would love to speak privately with you regarding your account and working to resolve any issues that you might have. Please private message me at support@SolidCommerce.com and i will be happy to help resolve any issues that you might have. Thank You!!
Report review abuse

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister