Starting a Magento Store

United States United States
Kudos: 43
Starting a Magento Store
8 Jul 2015
Hi there! My name is Stacy and I am in the marketing department at Creatuity, a full service ecommerce development agency. I just wanted to post in this discussion and give you [merchants] some information about an amazing platform we have created: Launchpad. I hope this is an appropriate post for this discussion.

Launchpad is the quickest and most affordable way to launch an ecommerce store. Running on Magento, Launchpad gives you some of the most beneficial extensions and features to help you start your online business. With Launchpad you will get built in SEO, responsive design, shipping and payment setups and a ton of other profitable features. Launchpad runs on the Community version of Magento and is one flat fee of only $4,000 and you can have your site launched in just 2 business days!

It truly is the best way to start an ecommerce site if you are looking to begin with Magento. I'm not trying to push a product on anyone in this forum, I just wanted to share some information! Please feel free to call me at our office: 972-807-9940. I would love to answer any questions you have! Thanks

World First
Seller Dynamics