ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing

Poster
Afro
Kudos: 21
ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing
11 Jul 2015
Hi I would like to know Channel Advisor digital marketing review as before signing of the contract I am interested in review and feedback about the service we received from channel advisor digital marketing platform, how the prices work out, training, how long to get started with the software, pons and cons of the system, any one ever used it f so a feedback would be much more appreciated
United Kingdom United Kingdom
AidanMcG
Kudos: 36
Re: ChannelAdvisor Digital Marketing
14 Jul 2015
Hi Afro

I'm the UK Sales Director for ChannelAdvisor but I'm in a unique position as I used our Digital Marketing solution at BT/Dabs.com previously, so whilst I'm well versed in our solution I'm also aware of the competitive landscape so I'm happy to provide an unbiased overview.

Feel free to email me on AidanM@ChannelAdvisor.com

Thanks

Aidan
United States United States
tvcoach
Kudos: 29
15 Jul 2015
Be careful they have a lot of negative reviews and the CONTRACT you sign is impossible to get out of
Supplier
Birmingham United Kingdom
Kidsontalks
Kudos: 57
21 Jul 2015
If you want an indie review send me a PM. I have used the software for my clients.
Florida United States
Domoing Commerce
Kudos: 277
28 Jul 2015

Afro wrote:

Hi I would like to know Channel Advisor digital marketing review as before signing of the contract I am interested in review and feedback about the service we received from channel advisor digital marketing platform, how the prices work out, training, how long to get started with the software, pons and cons of the system, any one ever used it f so a feedback would be much more appreciated
Feel free to email me and I would be more then glad to give you facts about Channel advisor!. FYI i am currently using 3 different Multi-channel Marketplace Management systems for different companies. They all have there pros and cons.

Get advice from someone who uses it, rather then from a sales director who cares to lock you in a contract. coff coff

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro