Brilliant!

Poster
juhihshukla
Kudos: 15
starstarstarstardim star
Brilliant!
13 Jul 2015
Channel Grabber is absolutely brilliant! For small businesses like myself, it is exceptionally easy to use and easy to interpret. It tells me my daily turnover, my weekly number of orders, my best sellers and much more. I can do stock uploads which is something that was most important for me. Before turning to Channel Grabber I had tried a few trial softwares just like this one, but I just didn't find them user friendly. They were expensive and were too technical for me. I am into simple things that do the job- and Channel Grabber is definitely just that. When I first started using this software, I was confused as to how to use it and what to do however my account manager Dave, who I must thank for helping me so much and dealing with some of the silliest questions has really made this software fun to work with. He has really supported me through the start of my business with this software so thanks Dave! I would recommend Channel Grabber to any business. The software is great, staff are friendly and helpful and always there to answer your questions. Thank you!!
Report review abuse

2nd Office
ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo