Snagshout Amazon Reviews Service

Poster
ASeller
Kudos: 78
Snagshout Amazon Reviews Service
16 Jul 2015
Snagshout may ask buyers to write an honest review, but frankly, we all now that the guy is getting a product for FREE or for 90 percent off, the purpose is not that we need is honest opinion....and we all know that the review will be a 5 star if he liked the product, and if he didn't like it he will give a 4 star..tops. so I certainly do not recommend this snagshout business for sellers. Amazon will realize sooner that you think that all these reviews are fake, and WILL CLOSE YOUR SELLER ACCOUNT. they might even close buyer accounts if they see to many "free" orders with positive feedbacks

[Last edited by moderator: Added more detail to title — 20 Jul 2015]
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,606
Re: Snagshout
20 Jul 2015
I heard that Amazon has clarified its rules on reviews tied to promotions:

Mark Scott Adams wrote:

[Amazon] are now strictly enforcing the requirement that asks buyers to provide disclaimers in their reviews that they received the item at a discount for the review to be published.
While looking for confirmation of that, I came across Amazon's Prohibited Seller Activities and Actions page which makes it clear you can give away products for review:

Amazon wrote:

Additionally, you may not provide compensation for a review other than a free copy of the product. If you offer a free product, it must be clear that you are soliciting an unbiased review. The free product must be provided in advance; no refunds are permitted after the review is written. Review solicitations that ask for only positive reviews or that offer compensation are prohibited. You may not ask buyers to remove negative reviews.
FYI for others, more discussion on this topic here www.webretailer.com/forum/4538...do-you-use-fake-review-sit.asp
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
United States United States
ASeller
Kudos: 78
Re: Snagshout Amazon Reviews Service
21 Jul 2015
@Andy Amazon may write one thing, but when they don't like someone they will suspend the account with no further explanation. Account suspension is the biggest nightmare for any amazon seller.

ReplyManager
Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister