SellerActive

Poster
Tradepub
Kudos: 15
SellerActive
26 Jul 2015
Has anybody used SellerActive before? I'm trying to get some feedback before I try it
New Jersey United States
sujjal
Kudos: 171
Re: SellerActive
28 Jul 2015
Hello @Tradepub, I have used it once and it is really a great tool to unify the inventory across all platforms if you are using many. It supports many platforms including eBay and Amazon. You must try it. I recommend to use it if you are willing to pay good monthly fees. They are quite costly.
eCommerce Consultant
Herts, England United Kingdom
Andy
Kudos: 11,661
28 Jul 2015
Thanks for the info @sujjal

If you could post a full review sometime that would be really helpful.

Here's the place to do that: SellerActive
Andy Geldman, Web Retailer
Please follow on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+
New Jersey United States
sujjal
Kudos: 171
28 Jul 2015
Thank You @Andy, for the active engagement and providing links to make this place a goldmine for sellers.
eCommerce Consultant
Florida United States
Domoing Commerce
Kudos: 277
28 Jul 2015

Tradepub wrote:

Has anybody used SellerActive before? I'm trying to get some feedback before I try it
I will try to briefly explain everything! There main competitors IMO is Channel Advisor and Solid Commerce.

Channel Advisor: Year contracts/ charge commission on sales/ Charge for launches on new marketplaces/ No customer support (they use a ticket system)/ Very expensive/ Great or new companies cause they will make you expend but they will make tons of money of your business. Not good for established medium/Large bushiness. Like is said charge commission on something your company already earned without their help. Other than that I will admit it is the best on the market currently.

Solid Commerce: monthly fee with no contract/ No service/ Hard to get in contact with Technical support / importing and exporting data is a pain, have to us third party excel add on. Since dashboard platform is inferior. / Market place launch fees.

Seller Active: Flat rate depending on what you need / No Launch fee's you get all the market places they say they offer from the start. No contract. I can always reach a human when I need support, and transfer me to someone to solve my problem first time around. Can call or chat with live support. I just recently meet them at IRCE 2015 in Chicago and I have left the other 2 companies I mentioned on top for those reasons. Only problem I have with Seller Active is they need to refine their re-pricer a bit more. Don't have field to populate and request it to take amazon Fee's into consideration when re-pricing. But I was reassured it would be fixed. Most importantly they look at their clients as a partner and not as another customer. Therefor they listen to feedback with a prompt reply on a resolution.

StoreFeeder
World First
Seller Dynamics
ReplyManager