Great Potential, just not right for me at this time

Poster
ScarfKing
Kudos: 333
starstarstarstardim star
Great Potential, just not right for me at this time
13 Aug 2015
I evaluated ChannelGrabber for some time and was impressed by what I saw. It supports FBA, the various European Amazons, Amazon.com, Ebay and my site platform, BigCommerce. The display is very clear and enables you to easily see what is missing on the various platforms. Phone support is available and is very courteous and helpful.

I didn't ultimately go with ChannelGrabber because it was unable to list to Amazon.com if you have brand registry (that's the case with most MCL platforms) and because the image handling at that time was cumbersome to the point of not being workable. However, the image handling and many of the other issues I had with it have been addressed and are being addressed, and this is definitely a company I am keeping in my sights for the future. For me, on Alaska Time, the time difference made support difficult, but those on the East coast of the US or in Europe will be pleased with CG's phone support.

There is some concern about ChannelGrabber not offering a free trial. I want to emphasize that when it became clear that the program would not work for me, CG immediately refunded ALL of my money without any static whatsoever. I found CG to be professional, fair and courteous in every interaction I had with them.

Definitely worth checking out especially if you are thinking of doing international business.

[Last edited: 13 Aug 2015]
Report review abuse

Sellware
Ad-Lister
Xpress Lister
2nd Office