Solid Commerce Review

Poster
hurtcustomer
Kudos: 31
stardim stardim stardim stardim star
Solid Commerce Review
21 Aug 2015
Here is my experience Aug 2015
1) A sales man with initials, "R.R" very friendly on first call, exremely friendly.
2) Promises me to waive off 1 month if I pay the set up of USD 400.00
THEY MADE ME SIGN A CONTRACT WITH A COOLING PERIOD OF 15 DAYS, ASSURING ME IF I DON'T LIKE IT, 100% MONEY BACK (LATER - ALL BULL)
3) I paid in 24 hrs, USD 400.00
4) DEAL - THEY WILL SET UP MY FEED AND EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY, HE AGREED FOR USD 90/ MONTH FOR 4 CHANNELS.
5) SET UP MY ACCOUNT ASAP, LIKE WITHIN MINUTES.
6) PROMISED ME 2 SUPPORT 1 HR CALLS, AND THE BEST ACCOUNT MANAGER ( WHICH I THINK THEY HAVE ONLY ONE)
7) TOLD ME THEY HAD 9000 CUSTOMERS, WHICH I SUSPECT IS A LIE.
FOLLOWING DAY NO FOLOW UP, 2 DAYS LATER I CALL, "RR' IS MISSING, DOESNT CALL BACK.
9) 3 DAYS LATER AN ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH THE INITIALS "LC" CALLS AND FORCES THE CALL ON ME, BASICALLY RUSHES EVERYTHING DOWN MY THROAT.
10) TAKES MY FEED ETC, TELLS ME SHE WILL HAVE IT READY BY 3PM. ( IT WAS 10 AM WHEN SHE CALLED)
11) 5 DAYS LATER NO FEED, NO "LC", NO REPLY TO MY NUMEROUS EMAILS.
12) THEN AFTER SHARPS AND SARCASTIC EMAILS SHE REPLIES, SHES AWFULLY SORRY AND FORCES THE FIRST CALL.
13) BTW, FIRST CAL WAS AN INTRODUCTRY 20 MIN CALL, WHEN ASKED SHE SAID "NO THIS IS NOT PART OF YOUR TWO CALLS"
14) SO "ONE CALL OVER" AFTER 7 WORKING DAYS WE HAVE MOVED FORWARD, THEN SHE COMES BACK TO ME ON EMAIL, AND SAYS MY FEED IS SCREWED UP, "R.R" PROMISED TO MANAGE ALL THAT LIKE IT WAS A PIECE OF CAKE.
15) THEN "I" GET BACK TO MY IT TEAM, WHO TELL ME NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT FEED, EVERYONE KNOWS WITH php, THE ISSUE REQUIRES A SNIPPET, AND I SEND THEM A SNIPPET.
16) SO ESSENTIALLY, THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY REAL EXISTING SUPPORT TEAM.
17) ONE WAY OR ANOTHER 10 DAYS LATER I TELL "LC" TO HURRY UP, AS MY 15 DAYS ARE GOING TO BE OVER, IN CASE I NEED TO CANCEL, SHE ASSURES ME SHE HAS PERMISSION FROM "RR" THAT I WILL GET 10 DAYS EXTRA FOR TRIAL, I AGREE "VERBALLY"
1 THEN 2 DAYS THEY SIT ON EVERY THING AND NO RESPONSE TO MY NUMEROUS EMAILS.
19) FINALLY MORE THAN 10 DAYS REMAINING WITH 10 EXTRA DAYS GIVEN, I SEND "RR" AN EMAIL TO CANCEL THE WHOLE THING AND REFUND MY MONEY.
20) NO RESPONSE EITHER.
21) I GET AN EMAIL FROM SOME MORON ABOVE "RR" AND "LC" SAYING SINCE MY 15 DAYS ARE OVER, I CAN KISS GOODBYE TO MY MONEY.
22) I GOT REALLY DEPRESSED AND CALLED THEM, A STAFF CALLED "B" ANSWERS, SAY "YET AGAIN, "RR" IS NOT THERE" EVEN THOUGH FROM THE PHONE I CAN TELL HE'S THERE,
23) FINALLY NEXT DAY I GET HOLD OF "RR" LIKE A MORON HE PRETENDS HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING AND STARTS TAKING ABOUT THE ERROR IN THE FEED, WHICH THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FIX IN THE FIRST PLACE, AS AGREED INITIALLY, "RR" TOLD ME "LEAVE IT TO ME"
24) THEN I GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND, BOTH GENTLY AND HARSHLY, HE BURPS WHILE LISTENING AND HANGS UP.
25) I CALL STRAIGHT BACK, AND HE SAYS IT GOT DISCONNECTED, THEN AGREES TO TALK TO HIS BOSS, AND GET THE REFUND.
26) LAST FEW MINUTES AGO AFTER TWO WEEKS OF FIASCO, SOON AFTER RR SAYS HE WILL TALK TO HIS BOSS, THE MORN BOSS "RK" SEND AN EMAIL, RR NEVER PROMISED 10 DAYS EXTRA, HE HAS ASKED "RR" WHICH IS TRUE COS "LC ( ACC MANAGER VERBALLY TOLD ME THAT RR HAS AGREED TO 10 DAYS EXTRA) TO SHW THAT HE IS MORALLY RIGHT, OR WHATEVER HIS GUILTY MIND MADE HIM DO THAT.
27) FINALLY I AM LETTING GO OF THE MONEY, AND COME TO TERMS WITH IT, BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET THERE DECIET - "RR", "LC" AND "RK" ITS A CO-ORDINATED RACKET, BASICALLY, THERE COMPANY IS A FISHING NET, THEY ADVERTISE, FISH FOR CUSTOMERS, AND IF THE FEED IS WORKABLE BY THEE LIMITED RESOURCES, THEY BECOME HEROES, OTHERWISE THEY ROB, SCAM, AND DIS RESPECT THE CUSTOMER TO BREAK HIS/ HER WILL AND LOOK LIKE SOME SORT OF POLITICALLY RIGHT PEOPLE, IN THERE FAKE MIND AND FAKE 12 YEAR OLD BRAINS.
IT' VERY SIMPLE, I WAS EXPLICITLY TOLD BY "LC" I'LL GET 10 DAYS EXTRA, AND EVEN THOUGH TECHNICALLY MAYBE 15 DAYS HAVE GONE, I EVEN HAV'T COUNTED, GUYS HAVE SCAMMED ME MORALLY, NO ETHICS, COLD HEARTEDLY ROBBED ME, 3RD WORLD SOCIETY
SYDNEY Australia
hurtcustomer
Re: Solid Commerce Review
21 Aug 2015
@hurtcustomer Ah and also, they refused the second call...got an email from "RR" that my two calls are over, where as it was confirmed first 20-30 min call was just an introductry call....NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CROOKS, I FOUND PEOPLE IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES MORE POLITE, WELL MANNERED, KIND AND HAVING SOME SHAME, THESE GUYS ARE SHAMELESS CROOKS WHO WILL BE DECENANT FURTHER THAN THEY ARE, I CHECKED THEM OUT ON LINKEDIN AND FOUND NO STABILTY IN ANY OF THE STAFFS ACREER, FROM REAL ESTATE TO TEACHING TO LOOKING AFTER AUTIST CHILDREN, TO HEALTHCARE...GOD!!
SYDNEY Australia
hurtcustomer
21 Aug 2015
Long story short, I have used the system for 7 days or so, used meaning, I hae logged in couldn't get it to work. I have a feeling with there marketing they catch all the fish, and basically all feeds do not work with there system, or if they do they don't have staff to make it work, so Happy customer would be one where the feed works, and God save the person whose feed doesnt work, becuase then he/ she has to face there wrath or extreme insulting attitude, including smirking and burping on the phone, and long silenece of emails.

My advise is even if you do land up signing up, make sure you add a stipulated period of time where till they set up, your feed, that will be counted as cooling off period, as my hunch is that the time the staff spends in cutting you slowly, they need to pay him for that time so theyre charging the set up fees, basically there is no set up, they just have to open an account which ALL companies today allow during free trials, they dont even offer a free trial, and that is precisely why as - if they need to rob, you they will do it, if they dont then they play "nice guy" In my opinion, the system was basically 1985 technology, maybe brushed up, 90% other systems are better, smoother, more scalable and flexible than these guys. The reason Im getting so persoanlly involved in this is becuase they have

1) Abused my trust.
2) Insulted me, by making fun of my accent.
3) Behaving like 12 year old like burping deliberately on the phone, you can tell, when someone burps with an effort and makes sure its heard on the phone.
4) Dropped from the class that one would expect from an American Company.
5) Basically they were behaving like a bunch of high school kids who have a bigger body and a heavier voice and maybe have made some $$ by robbing money, and they think they have it in them. NO SIR THEY DON'T

Anyway I won't let my steam off again. I feel better now, I had to get it out, as my concern is not the money so much but the insults and intimidation as if I am doing them a favor, by giving them business....huh

LAST WORDS: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - REMINDS ME OF A TIME I WAS VISITING BANGLADESH, AND HOW PEPLE WERE PUSHED AROUND ON A BUS STOP, I feel I have been pushed around and USED!!

Thanks!!
United States United States
Sy84
Kudos: 134
21 Sep 2015
SolidCommerce which i call SolidShxt is the worst ecommerce solution in the world. Zero customer service, bad promises and they make sure it ruins your business especially if you are high volume person. you should be happy to lose $400 with them . it could be worse than that.
just got a message saying they will fix multiwarehouse function end of october which i opened this ticket first week of June.
I would suggest everyone to stay away from this company

[Last edited: 21 Sep 2015]
Report review abuse

ChannelAdvisor
XSellco
Volo
Selro